• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New B&M in Jacksonville

Status
Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
While working today I saw a new brick and mortar location on Beach Blvd, cross street is Discovery Way. The name is New Leaf Vapor Co.
On my way home I stopped in and chatted and the guys are real nice and completely open to hosting vape get togethers!
This is a new location and they will be adding more seating soon. They have 50+ flavors to try/buy. The guys enjoyed seeing my Reo/Provari/ERA's and Trippy Tips. Take the time to stop in say hello!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I would put this out there for those who would like to have a place to run in and pick up a new flavor or if in a bind for an internet order, would know there is someone in the area to get needed vape supplies.

Last edited:

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I picked up a couple bottles after trying a bunch they were $11 or $12 for 15ml. They have a nice wall of flavors and you can try any of them!
Do remember that when we purchase in a B&M that they have overhead costs such as rent, employees and advertising that most online vendors do not incur.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I have never tried a grape flavor thinking I would not like it-tried it and bought it-lol. The Mango is a very strong flavor, which I didn't expect. Love being able to try before I buy, actually saves a lot more money in the long run!!!! Hopefully we will run into one another in the store ;)

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah the North Florida Group was going to the Orange Park area, a little too far for me. I actually got a job at this b&m and this place is great!!! Very clean, very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I'll be working there in about a week! So excited! Come by and see us! You can just come here, sample flavors and hang out and vape! I also heard they are getting the e-vic really soon... I'm stoked!

riggsville

Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
BTW, there are TWO B&Ms in Jax...
The other is on Kings St in Riverside...Vapor Nine. Very friendly staff and a warm atmosphere.

As has been mentioned before, the way I look at it, a B&M DOES NOT cost more...You GET MORE. More info, more personal service/satisfaction AND you can sample the flavors. THAT is a real biggie!

I have visited both stores in Jax and can say that both are 5 stars. The store at Discovery Way does need some seating though. Whereas the Riverside store is kind of a Pub atmosphere, with love seats and stools around the bar area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread