• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New B&M in Joplin, Metro Vapors & Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Metro Vapors & Coffee
2210 S. Rangeline
Suite3
Joplin, MO 64804

(Across the street from Fletcher Toyota, next to the Kum & Go).

I've been hiding under a rock for a year or two, so I didn't notice when Metro Vapors & Coffee opened in Joplin. My buddy stumbled across it last week, so we stopped by to see what was up. Looks like a brand new Mom & Pop shop with some comfy chairs, a few cafe tables, a coffee shop on the right, and a vape shop on the left. The empty pastry case makes me think the coffee shop is still a work in progress, like it was an afterthought, but that's OK. The ecig side is the important part! They seem to have a pretty good start. There's a sampling station, with a wide selection of flavors loaded up in a bunch of clearomizers, with cooty protectors, and a few eGo-type batteries ready to go. They've got some eGo-type stuff and several mods for sale in the display case, with some misc. items. They seem to be nice folks, friendly and helpful. They put up with me, and I'm a notorious "Time Vampire". I like 'em. I bought a couple of tanks I've been meaning to try, and some juice from a vendor that's probably popular now (Like I said, I've been out of the loop for a bit). All in all, I'd say go check 'em out. Have a cup o' Joe and hang for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread