New B&M in my small town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrob424

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Virginia
I just thought it was high. The only other store in town is 7.99 for 15ml or 5.99 for 10ml and I bought my spinner 2 for 21$ with a cheap clearizer and bottle of juice to start. This new shop also had MVP 2 for 75$. Idk I thought that was insane. I just bought a iStick for 35$ free shipping. I just hope it all come down in price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
Don't hold your breath waiting for B & M prices to drop. Some new shops are out to make the bucks quick. Between rent, utilities and insurance, the only way to come out with decent prices is to form a relationship with the Chinese and buy bulk. Most small shops can not or will not do this. The fast changing climate of vaping makes buying bulk a big gamble.

pyang

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
usa
In my town, there are around 15 vape shops. Everyone of them charge $10 per 15ml
DIY, and $20+ per 15ml of known brands. Clones are about marked up 100%+, but authentics are only $20-35 over retail value. (Guessing not many people by authentics.)

Only thing I see worth dropping by a b&m is to sample juice. I drop by b&ms once a month to test out new juice, taking a list of flavors I like, which I order online. Also, common courtesy to purchase a bottle or two after sampling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread