New batch of Super-T Precise Plus in all sizes and options!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com

Cloud 9 Vaping electronic cigarettes and e-smoking supplies

Back in Stock!

This time, the range is available in both slant and flat cap options and if you look at the new photos closely, you'll see that the locking button has had a little shiny enhancement :)
The lineup is now also joined by the all new P+16340 featuring all of the same advancements as the rest of the range including the new precision locking mechanism, precious metal-plated contact points, a more durable surface finish, and re-styled vent hole design.

The Regular Widemouth and Shorty T-Tips are now also available in the hard-wearing Satin Plus finish to match the new Precise+ as well as the original shined finish. Get yours today!

Last edited:

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Yep - 2 x LiFEPO4 batteries fit - I'd advise you to order directly from Super-T Manufacturing if you are based in the US though. :)

I will, just seen you on line and wanted to ask that question, thank you so much for the reply......did you ever get me that t-shirt ? (lol...its been a LONG time...just playin, I cant hold ya to it, cuz I don't even remember our whole conversation ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread