The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New batteries

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by ALC, May 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ALC

ALC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2010
    Ohio
    I am really diggin' these things. I have the XL's in both manual and auto, 4 new shades. I don't know if they really work better or I just love the new colors and logos. Chrome, my new XL beauty. Ode to the chrome battery (any size really) ..... oh how I love thee. The bronze is my second favorite. I started peeling off my labels a ways back, but now I have added the deco packing tape (originally bought for stripping on my walls when I botched up the paint lines, whole 'nother story) which makes for a very sweet lookin' PV I must say.

Yet again, another great job on keepin' everyone smilin.:rolleyes:

2. Sheryl

Sheryl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2009
    Minn., USA
    I really like my purple x-long manual, but the purple x-long auto has a short cut off.

3. Charlie58

Charlie58 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 20, 2009
    Florida,U.S.A.
    I've ordered the Bronze XL autos, can't wait to try them out.

4. ETsmokinandvapin

ETsmokinandvapin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 3, 2009
    Kentucky
    Copper will be my next purchase! I'm starting to get superstitious about my colors.

Favorites right now are chrome and gun metal! They are just so nice and shiny.

I seem to like shorties and XL's the best. Guess I like the two extremes.

5. Vacant Mind

Vacant Mind Full Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Virginia
    I just got my new gun metal XL auto and I love it. Now I have 2 black XL autos, 2 copper shorty autos, and 2 gun metal shorty autos on the way. they should be here on saturday:D

6. the4thpower3

the4thpower3 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I got my first Chrome! YAY!
    I have been using the old XL manual's...and I thought the draw was great.
    I got an XL Auto and I thought the draw was pretty good.

My newest is a chrome Shorty Auto.. it's loud, but it hit really nicely, just a hair too airy, but I'm still very happy with it. The draw is very similar to my manual PT. Of the ones I have I like the manual PT best. But I think the newest auto Shorty draw much more like an analog...from what I remember.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.