Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2008
York UK
www.ivapour.co.uk
Sorry to repeat post, but more relevant on new thread I think.

The BB is the Black Beauty.

Here's some info from Chad -
"It is smaller than the SB. Just under a nickel in diameter, 3 1/2 inches long.
Switch is IP65 rated, 2A@48vdc, 200,000 electrical/1,000,000 mechanical.
I am also going to have something special available for the BB, I will keep that under wraps for now."

There is a sneak peak photo on this thread -
What you got behind your back?

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Is it still going to support 6V and is it still going to be built strong enough to drive over lol
It's construction is the same, 3mm thick walls. Yes if you are a CR2 user you can use it at 6v. (please use CR2 batteries with extream care) for those that have no nickel to compare the diameter it is .855 or 21.7mm, this includes the powdercoat finish. It is a textured powder coat and is very durable.

terranlanding

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Texas
That thing looks beautiful and will go nicely with my ninjitsu attire :). Is there going to be a stateside vendor for these? looks like about the smallest 6v vape that I know of. I just bought a PS Protege and its great, but I wish it was in black powder coat, I just have a thing for it (I'd powder coat my car matte black if it was feasible). That button looks top notch too, I can already imagine how nice that rubber is going to feel on my thumb. I really hope this "BB" makes it onto the market (particularly in the states)! Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread