New Blu Forum in Suppliers' Section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
Natedogg tried to charge a 510 battery with a Blu PPC and it killed the battery. I would imagine it has something to do with the little chip in the battery that is incompatible.

I believe + and - are reversed for the 510 and blu batteries and chargers, but I haven't tested it myself. If that's true, though, a mod should be possible, at least electrically-- the size is a whole other matter, because the 510 batteries are a lot larger.

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
while it is true that Blu cig batteries are terribly over sensative to the point you can't go out to a club...

Okay, am I the only blu user NOT having this problem? I have four batteries, none of which seem over-sensitive, certainly not so sensitive that they get set off in a club. (Having been warned, I've kept a very close eye on them, even while right up front at the stage in front of the amps.)

If I blow on the LED, they will trigger, but I've only had one turn on in a gust of wind maybe twice in the over two months I've been using blu, never from loud music at a club, and never from my car's air conditioner on full-blast blowing right at my blu-holding hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread