Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Hellurr!

So I was cruising the aisles at the local natural grocers going to pick up my usual VG... The 'Now' brand. It's really great stuff and for the price without having to wait for shipping, it's a pretty great buy. However, I noticed they stocked a new brand of VG I haven't seen there before... It's the one on the left:

LGRsWDm.jpg

Aura Cacia brand, supposedly 100% VG and organic, USDA certified. It's over double the price, but I'm interested if anyone has used this brand before. So, if anyone has used it, how did you like it? Is it worth over double the price of the Now brand?

Just interested in trying a new brand I guess. Let me know! Thanks.

vape Happy,
Cullin Kin

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
The pictures on the labels hints at a palm based source for the Now, and maybe soy for the Aura? Personal choice I guess but I'd rather have Humco from Wally World, or a quart from Essentials.

Edit: I just noticed the Now being 16 oz. Not a bad price at all. I need to see if there's a source near me so that I can give it a try.

Last edited:

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Some NOW brand VG is just food grade, and should be avoided for vaping. Some NOW brand is USP grade. I use either NOW USP or Essential Depot USP VG. They are virtually identical in taste, as far as I can tell.

The best VG I have had was Heritage Organic USP. Got mine from Whole Foods. Seemed to be sweeter, but too expensive: $5 for 4 oz in 2010. Haven't priced it recently. ED USP does me just fine, and I vape unflavored 90% of the time these days, so a good VG matters to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread