New Calculator to try

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ_Jeep

Jan 3, 2019
Sorry if this has be covered in the past, I tried to search but I could be not searching the proper terms....
I have flavors in stock already, added to the software and when I make something I hit the make recipe to reduce inventory. Some flavors I have 1/2 full bottles but just bought more in anticipation of using it for recipes we like.

Is there a way to add the additional inventory to the current inventory giving me the new total ml?

I just started using this calculator and for some reason I can create a recipe just fine and add my ingredients and manufatcturer. But when I go to create a new recipe I have to re-add my ingredients everytime. Is this normal? I click on the list and it goes ti blank including all my quantities reset after every new file is created. Please help.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    What's that supposed to mean? I don't get what you are saying I got it here:

Juice Calculator

EXE files can be very dangerous to download, especially from REEEEEEEALLY old sites like that. It's not about you, it's about that site and the EXE file on the possibly being compromised. That site is really old and old sites get hacked a lot.

That's all I'm saying, bro. It's not about you. Relax.

Ill be more careful. Do you recommend newer software like juice grinder but that's costs a bit. This seems to be used by a lot of veterans like yourself didnt know it's that old...please elaborate and this program seems to be very accurate for mixing by weight. Please offer me a hand on good standalone software for mixing...I thought this was still the staple?

Better question what's the best mixing software out there for windows. juice grinder? Or...juice me up? Offer me a hand please.

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    I just started using this calculator and for some reason I can create a recipe just fine and add my ingredients and manufatcturer. But when I go to create a new recipe I have to re-add my ingredients everytime. Is this normal? I click on the list and it goes ti blank including all my quantities reset after every new file is created. Please help.

I guess I'm not fully understanding what you mean...
    when you create a new recipe
    it's going to bring up a new "screen" it should look like this
    upload_2020-5-11_11-45-55.png

where it is ready for you to create a new recipe....

or do you mean that your recipe wasn't saved? remember to hit that Save button before starting a new project

if you are wanting a template to use, go to the tools tab, then click on options
    then click on the Recipe defaults tab
    select from the drop down menu on Recipe to use as a template for new recipes which one you want to load
    now when you create a new recipe it will preload whichever recipe you chose to be a template to edit

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    Hello everybody.

I wonder where I can manage the categories for flavors. Add/delete.

I decided to merge a pair of categories I had created into 1. When I moved all the recipes into the one I was keeping, the now unused category didn't show in the drop down list of categories any longer.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    My first post! Really like this app, a lot of features that make really "fun" create recipes, but i have a question, if i have Nic 48mg 100% PG Base and Nic48mg 100% VG Base, how i need to load the information to the app for get Nic 3mg 30%PG 70%VG Base? thanks in advance!
    Since you are only mixing for 3mg just enter/use one base and when it's gone change the setting for the other base.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    This is Rod's official google drive hosting the 8.0.0.8 version, you guys were of no help here sadly.. i had just reinstalled windows and forgot where i usually download it from and had to find it the long and hard way by looking exactly everywhere.
    JuiceCalculator - Google Drive

Sorry, I didn't see a request for assistance in finding the download file. I'm glad you were able to get it back though.

Elmasryahmed

ECF Veteran
    Apr 10, 2014
    Dubai, uae
    Been using this since the first release.
    Best there is, and a reason I returned to Windows after a year-long fling with Mac and Linux.
    Neither ran it very well, but gave the best performance in a virtual machine. 'Course, you have to have an actual copy of Windows to do that. Wine was too finicky, especially with printing.

I tried several times to run it under Wine but I never succeeded, would you mind to guide me how to do it as I don’t need to print.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread