Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Hi folks! Just got my eGo from electronic-cigz.com today, and boy am I happy. I tried Greensmoke first, and the first two didn't work at all out of the box (still waiting on a 3rd replacement, which I'm going to send back if it doesn't work right this time. Am I patient or what?). =)

I only actually smoked for about 8 years, and quit 13 years ago, but vowed that I'd start smoking Something if I could do it without making our house smell and without making me sick. Good timing on my part! I started off with a nicorettes inhaler and just using that made my mood rise . I'm feeling really good, I think partially because I am not ashamed of the whole smoking issue anymore. The pressure that I always had that I would be a terrible person if I slid and had a cigarette someday (which I didn't) weighed on me more than I realized.

Anyhoo, after doing some reading here I decided on the eGo at electronic-cigz.com because it's Canadian and I don't have to worry about the border crap. You guys are all a fantastic group, anid thanks for your help. =)

Of course I have the initial dumb questions. When filling the carts, the vegetable glycol goop is pretty thick. I couldn't syringe it up and ended up just squeezing it in with droppers, then letting it sit, then squeezing again. Is that going to work well enough? Maybe my syringe was too small, I'm not sure. Also, I can't remember the model number of the carts, which would be really good to know for when I need to order some more. Any advice you guys have would be most appreciated.

I hope I can become as helpful as you all are someday! I'm afraid I see it not as a great hobby and not as a bad habit, so I will probably be evangelizing about e-cigarettes to everyone I know. Maybe everyone goes through that phase. =)

Anyhoo, take care and thanks a lot! I'm gonna puff some cherry now!

** oops, I mean I see it as a great hobby now. =) I was so excited about the cherry juice I was vaping I got all stupid. =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread