New "Carto Friendly" Geoff's Blend available? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? and then some....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
Word has been getting around that Geoff was working on improving carto life for the Geoff's Blend lovers. And I guess word's been getting around we've been trying out a few new flavors. As of tomorrow, (pending one delivery) the New formula Geoff's Blend will out for sale. And word is out it WILL be on this Friday night's Flavor of the Week, along with the three new flavors that made the cut. Coconut Pudding, Quince, and Peanut Butter Cookie.

Geoff's been been having REAL GOOD results with extending the life of his personal cartos.

Peanut Butter cookies....pretty not bad. Spot on, you gotta try it. Coconut pudding, delicious and leaves the most pleasant aftertaste, WOW. Quince. Ever heard of it? Its kinda a citrus-y apple like fruit that requires sweetening. We tried it in a bunch of different recopies where it didn't quite fit. Then Geoff tries it solo and BAM! Wow, its freaking great!

Thanks, TVChris

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
I was hoping someone would ask these questions. First of all, we didn't get the goods today so it will change to the new formula as of tomorrow (never fails, the first time you announce something in advance is also the first time UPS take two instead of one day) . And as of tomorrow all Geoff's blend will be the new formula. All nicotine liquids and all doublers. And the old formula will just live on in peoples memories..............
Thanks, TVChris

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
Word has been getting around that Geoff was working on improving carto life for the Geoff's Blend lovers. And I guess word's been getting around we've been trying out a few new flavors. As of tomorrow, (pending one delivery) the New formula Geoff's Blend will out for sale. And word is out it WILL be on this Friday night's Flavor of the Week, along with the three new flavors that made the cut. Coconut Pudding, Quince, and Peanut Butter Cookie.

Geoff's been been having REAL GOOD results with extending the life of his personal cartos.

Peanut Butter cookies....pretty not bad. Spot on, you gotta try it. Coconut pudding, delicious and leaves the most pleasant aftertaste, WOW. Quince. Ever heard of it? Its kinda a citrus-y apple like fruit that requires sweetening. We tried it in a bunch of different recopies where it didn't quite fit. Then Geoff tries it solo and BAM! Wow, its freaking great!

Thanks, TVChris

I tried the quince based on this, and I agree it is really good, it may become an all day vape for me!

Tomorrow I try the mahalo Oahu for the first time :D

Sent from my phone; Please excuse typos / autocorrections.

Geoscouter

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Missouri
I just got my bottle of "new and improved" carto-friendly Geoff's Blend. To me, it tastes exactly the same as the original version. Looking forward to seeing how long my carto lasts. :)

RJD

So what is the verdict on your carto life? Any noticeable difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread