New CaSh's Eliquid Flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA
Hello Fellow PureSmokers!

In Case you didn't already jump on the Puresmoker Page today we have Most of All the Pure Ejuices and CaSh's eliquids back in stock!!!

We have also added a New Flavor to the CaSH's eliquids lineup:

Energee CaSH ejuice

* Energee -- Sweet and Tangy ... Makes you want to get up and get going!​

It's very good stuff if I Say so myself!
Steve should of named it Daniel's Favorite!
UMM good!

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I Do!!!:D

-Daniel

ninjapuff

Nov 28, 2008
Sorry Ninja,
But the order was wrong on the last shipment that we got so it will probably be next week before we get anymore sample packs.

-Daniel

It's all good. I'm thoroughly enjoying the Riskee and Cola, so that should keep me going for quite a while. I told my wife that what I ordered last week was about a 2 month supply, so if I ordered more juice this soon I'd probably be in trouble anyway.

Any guess on whether you'll be able to keep up with demand and keep eliquid in stock? From what I've read, it seems the last month or so has been a fluke that hurt all suppliers.

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA
Shouldn't be a problem if other suppliers wouldn't go in an order it all:D

Once we get moved into our new facility and get some shipping details worked out we should be able to hold more inventory, and thus filling more juice orders.

It's still a process that is going to take some time to work out but knowing that we have Steve, Joanna, and I working on it. It shouldn't be a big problem to tackle.

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
I actually just had posted a thread a few days ago on Energy E-Liquid, saying it would be cool to have an energy drink flavored e-liquid that gave you a boost with caffiene or something. The description says "makes you want to get up and get going", which leads me to believe that there is some sort of caffeine or something in it. Is there? And what is it supposed to taste like? Redbull?

Are you guys already out of stock of it? It says In Stock but there's no drop down option for strength. French Pipe too.

strayling

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Seattle, USA
Are you guys already out of stock of it? It says In Stock but there's no drop down option for strength. French Pipe too.

I git bitten by that too. Apparently it's their way of saying "whoops, it is out of stock after all".

Aside: my order is in the 10600s - looks like business is booming!

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran

Just checked and both Energee and French pipe are still available... you have to select bottle size first...

HOWEVER... shortly after the stock was updated, Stalker Pina Colada listed only 11mg available and now completely out of stock... did this flavor not come in? I was hoping to get some, didn't want 11mg though. :confused:

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
Just checked and both Energee and French pipe are still available... you have to select bottle size first...

HOWEVER... shortly after the stock was updated, Stalker Pina Colada listed only 11mg available and now completely out of stock... did this flavor not come in? I was hoping to get some, didn't want 11mg though. :confused:

Oh, thanks for that info. I didn't realize I had to select a bottle size first.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
A sort of complaint about the CaSH eJuice strength dropdown menu... the strengths are listed in alphabetical order which also happens to go from highest to lowest EXCEPT that Low is listed above Medium. This has confused me in the past since I was expecting it to go from highest to lowest all the way down and I ordered a Low because I didn't realize Medium was available...

Daniel@P.S.

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
TN. USA
To help everyone out:
When there are no drop down menus It means that the Product is out of stock.
We do keep our site 100% real time so if there was an option before we had product and if now there isn't an option it means we are sold out.
We will have all e-cig kits, all liquids, and all parts back in by the early part of next week .
We have just been slammed with orders (600+) over the past 2 days that we will have to give it to then to be able to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread