New CE2 Fluxomizer Plus SUPREME news!!!! DROPPING LATER TODAY OR EARLY MORNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
I have some breaking news on the CE2 front, but first i already sent info on the x7 for any future improvements, so we will see what they can do to make it more equal with wicking for those that might have wicking issues by adding some improvements form our fellow posters and have them tested.

Now on to the FLUXOMIZER SUPREME, as promised I have been working directly with Microcig on getting some more improvements done to the ce2 deluxes, I have received a response and the molding is complete and so is testing, Once everything is complete with the mouth peace the All new CE2 Fluxos Supreme will feature a all new EASY FILL INNER PLUG AND MATCHING MOUTH PEACE Straight form the factory. WE promised to get it done, WE have worked with them on doing so and FINALLY its a reality and you will all experience the new CE2 soon.

Gotvapes will continue to have products improved as always and tons more coming soon.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
More big news on the CE2 PLUS SUPREME

Besides the new inner plugs which they already produced and the new mouth peace which will solve almost everyones issue, they also seem to have solved the ones that pop up with burnt taste off the bat, for 2 years now it wasnt fully known the cause but they though they knew but figuring it out across the board was the issue with everything going on. but sometimes the simplest solutions when applied properly can do wonders and they think they got it right, so burnt taste should be a thing of the past on the few that it happens too, that means no more fiddling.

Last edited:

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
So, for the technically challenged (namely me)- this means no more modding- removing this piece, flipping that piece, doing the hokey pokey around the piece, then putting it back together?

If so, I may have to try these. I tend to break things when I have to fiddle with them, which is why I have avoided the fluxos. :blush:

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
So, for the technically challenged (namely me)- this means no more modding- removing this piece, flipping that piece, doing the hokey pokey around the piece, then putting it back together?

If so, I may have to try these. I tend to break things when I have to fiddle with them, which is why I have avoided the fluxos. :blush:

Well...I'm sure the hokey pokey is always advisable ;)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I have some breaking news on the CE2 front, but first i already sent info on the x7 for any future improvements, so we will see what they can do to make it more equal with wicking for those that might have wicking issues by adding some improvements form our fellow posters and have them tested.

Deeper vein, and bottom reservoir, is all I ask. It is amazing how these things wick after I cut them. :)

Now on to the FLUXOMIZER SUPREME, as promised I have been working directly with Microcig on getting some more improvements done to the ce2 deluxes, I have received a response and the molding is complete and so is testing, Once everything is complete with the mouth peace the All new CE2 Fluxos Supreme will feature a all new EASY FILL INNER PLUG AND MATCHING MOUTH PEACE Straight form the factory. WE promised to get it done, WE have worked with them on doing so and FINALLY its a reality and you will all experience the new CE2 soon.

Gotvapes will continue to have products improved as always and tons more coming soon.

I will put my new-and-improved Fluxos review on hold, and wait for the new ones. Save me two packs. One white. ;-) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread