New Citizen of Reoville

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
I finally got it! Had some issues after the order was placed, but it turned out to be Paypal being it's normal PITA self. Once it shipped it got to me in record time, which was awesome!

I ordered the Black Wrinkle/Silver Vein Reo Mini 2.1 and the Reomizer 2.0. After filling the bottle and putting in a battery, I decided to put the wick/coil from my Mark-T atomizer on it so I could start using it ASAP. It hit well, but it was weak for me. I didn't think about the fact that my Mark-T was 2.3 ohms on a Provari running 5v. Then I pulled out my Kanthal(only have 33ga atm), folded a length in half and twisted it nice and tight, then wrapped a micro coil around a sewing needle. This coil came in at 1.6 ohms, and hits great! I'll play with it more later, but right now I'm just enjoying using it.

And here's the token photo... The new champion standing victorious over the fallen warrior.
photo.jpg

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Welcome Ronda! Your Reo is awesome! Come join us in the lounge...you'll never meet a more intelligent, helpful, wise and wonderful group of people !

Plus a few whackos, but they're harmless, for the most part...except Dennis...he has a chicken fetish and is incline to stalk...:laugh:

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Welcome to Reoville Rhonda. Garbage pick up is on Tuesday. Pot luck supper and coiling bee Wednesday night in the schools cafeteria 8 PM sharp.. Pdib is giving drip tip modification Saturday in the park at noon. Worship 11-12 at the Church of Ohm on Sunday. The lounge is open all day, every day near the top of this announcement. Enjoy your vape. Nice to have you here.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I finally got it! Had some issues after the order was placed, but it turned out to be Paypal being it's normal PITA self. Once it shipped it got to me in record time, which was awesome!

I ordered the Black Wrinkle/Silver Vein Reo Mini 2.1 and the Reomizer 2.0. After filling the bottle and putting in a battery, I decided to put the wick/coil from my Mark-T atomizer on it so I could start using it ASAP. It hit well, but it was weak for me. I didn't think about the fact that my Mark-T was 2.3 ohms on a Provari running 5v. Then I pulled out my Kanthal(only have 33ga atm), folded a length in half and twisted it nice and tight, then wrapped a micro coil around a sewing needle. This coil came in at 1.6 ohms, and hits great! I'll play with it more later, but right now I'm just enjoying using it.

And here's the token photo... The new champion standing victorious over the fallen warrior.
View attachment 264308

It's about time you made it in here! Glad to see you again :)

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham

View attachment 264308

Congrats and welcome. Nice pic of the REO! Is that a silver colored button cover? Looks great:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread