New CloudPure Naturals! All Organic! Let me know what you think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
I got a few of the juices friday and think some of them might need to steep.The butterscotch,vanilla,blueberry pancake,and caramel are really good from the start.Then I tried the cherry/vanilla and wow I thought I just filled my atty with old ladies perfume,it's terrible and super strong.Then I tried a green apple sample and it wasn't good either but I did taste apple so I think steeping will fix it.I'm just wondering how your juices are so thin but still 100% vg.Are they thinned with PGA?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Well, at 40% flavoring in the Organic Series, it's pretty much whatever they put in there, isn't it? Seriously, what is the "base" of the flavoring?
Fernand I think it is a VG nic base with alcohol based flavorings on top. Just know the juice is amazing. I don't think it is thinned with water but who knows.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Exactly. I use Certified Organic Flavor that is alcohol based. Organic Certified VG. USA Sourced 100mg VG Nic base.
No water or anything else. My juice flows because of the alcohol in the flavor. I use a ton of flavor for my "in your face" taste! 40% to be exact! Nobody uses that much flavor. You are getting a pure and high quality juice.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
Bruce, thanks for being 100% clear and upfront. Personally I prefer to vape VG with a little water and 5% flavoring, rather than to vape such a high proportion of flavoring. But it's wonderful that people have choices.

Wow. Just think how far your juice can be stretched with some judicious cutting/diluting. :)

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Which of these juices are clearer than the others? I typically vape TV juices that are dark and sweet and as a result am having to clean my atty's or change out cartos more often than not. I've just tried the Butterscotch and love it. I notice it is clearer than my regular juices and as a result have been able to go past 24 hours of vaping on the same DC carto without it tasting rank.

Tasteles

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Ohio, USA
Which of these juices are clearer than the others? I typically vape TV juices that are dark and sweet and as a result am having to clean my atty's or change out cartos more often than not. I've just tried the Butterscotch and love it. I notice it is clearer than my regular juices and as a result have been able to go past 24 hours of vaping on the same DC carto without it tasting rank.

I have tried several of CPN juices and all that I've tried has been close to the same in color. They do darken as they get air introduced into the bottles though, but I haven't seen them get nearly as dark as the TV juices that I've tried.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
I have tried several of CPN juices and all that I've tried has been close to the same in color. They do darken as they get air introduced into the bottles though, but I haven't seen them get nearly as dark as the TV juices that I've tried.

thanks for the info. I've got a couple of 10ml bottles coming in to try. Caramel Cream, Waffle, and vanilla. Hoping to like them. I really like the waffles from Tastyvapor so I'll have to see how it compares.

Anyone who has used the TV waffles tried the CPN waffles and if so, how did they compare?

Hawkeye4077

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2011
West Central NJ
Black Cherry......... very interesting. seems the flavor list is limitless........ although i need to find Apple flavor. ( for when i am hunting. the deer dont spook with the odor of apples) ...... right now its the only time i cannot vape. well sleeping also.... but in time someone with develop a night time auto-vaper. hrmmmm that gives me an idea, use a c-pap machine and induce the juice, 24-7 vaping.............. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread