XTAR's official shop of Alibaba

XTAR-Justin

Registered Wholesaler/manufacturer
Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
bJmysuP.jpg
[/IMG]

XTAR will launch VC series VC4S in the first half of 2019. The item is currently in mass production and is expected to produce 100,000 units. This will be released simultaneously in China and overseas markets.

The biggest feature of this product is intelligence, which helps users choose the optimal charging strategy.

The VC4S charger is a powerful battery charger compatible with cylindrical batteries longer than 30mm and less than 75mm.

XTAR VC4S can be charged on the USB-A to micro-USB cable without the need for an additional power adapter. The built-in QC3.0 input protocol allows the charger to achieve a maximum single-slot 3A fast charge when using the QC3.0 adapter.

This product has three different charging modes, capacitance and storage. When the battery is inserted, it can intelligently identify which battery is a lithium-ion battery or a nickel-hydrogen nickel-chromium battery, without requiring the user to manually select the battery type.

In addition, VC4S can automatically detect the internal resistance of the inserted battery, integrate the number of batteries, the maximum power of the input power, and the type of battery through the detected internal resistance, and then intelligently select an optimal charging strategy. This will not only gives battery fast charging, but also prolong battery life.

We hope that VC4S charger can become a milestone in its class and can become a time-varying product with high precision and intelligent performance.

Reactions: SP013

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I get shinyitus when I look at these threads!

I don't need another charger, but it's nice to see reviews and discussions. I have four 4 bay lithium chargers and one old 2 bay charger. My newest is the Zanflare C4 and it's the first one that displays internal resistance. That's good for determining cell condition and aging. So far, it has won first place in my charger lineup. It and the Xtar VC4 can do 1A across all bays at once.

XTAR-Justin

Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
I get shinyitus when I look at these threads!

I don't need another charger, but it's nice to see reviews and discussions. I have four 4 bay lithium chargers and one old 2 bay charger. My newest is the Zanflare C4 and it's the first one that displays internal resistance. That's good for determining cell condition and aging. So far, it has won first place in my charger lineup. It and the Xtar VC4 can do 1A across all bays at once.

Thanks for your appreciation of XTAR VC4S.

Reactions: DaveP

XTAR-Justin

Mar 9, 2012
China
www.xtar.cc
@XTAR-Justin

One more question, does it "remember" settings? In other words if I set it to charge at 1A then change batteries does it remember the 1A setting or does it switch back to .5A?

VC4S does not have this function, this charger automatically recognizes the battery and then intelligent automatic selection of charging current.

• Love
Reactions: bigbob2322

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
It can fit normal 21700 without protection board, cause 21700 with protection plate is longer than it actually is. What charger you usually use?
I am using a Basen BD2. Charging 18650 (Sony VTC5A), 21700 (Samsung 30T & 40T), 26650 (IJoy) batteries. I would love to upgrade to a 4 bay charger if this will charge the cells listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread