Status
Not open for further replies.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
here are the rules.

- you may only post ONCE every 2 hours - anyone making duplicate posts will have theirs deleted and voided.

- One FREE 12mg bottle of any of our e-liquids will be awarded to the 25th consecutive poster in each run.

- For a post to be eligible to win you must have the words "I don't smoke, i vape because" and give a reason for it... you must give a new reason each time you post.

- Winners will be tallied AFTER VOIDS - so even if you have a 25th post, you may not win, since the bottle will be awarded to the 25th poster after voids have occurred.

- after a winner is announced, the contest is reset to 25 posts from their post count, so even if i miss a void at post 24, it wont later effect post 75, etc. I am only human, and doing the best i can - we all make mistakes.

These are the rules, i will post an appending rules section if we need to add anything else.

that being said - good luck - have fun - and vape strong!

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
This will count as post #2 -

Appended rules will be added below:
- any and all posts made by ivape will count towards thread-counts, without being subject to void rules.
- contest is open to US residents only, no international winnings will be mailed.

Current Winners:

25: alovingmommyof3
50: RippleInStillWater
75: Derekb88
100: Leroy Brown
125: IndustrialAction
150: kelleymcm
175: proudlion
200: daze6399
225: JCnewbie
250: msqun
275: msqun
300: fizil
325: Gracy_hm
350: daze6399
375: fizil

The winners list above is FINAL - Winners - please PM me with your flavor choice and mailing information.

Thanks to all who played! And thank you for choosing iVape!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread