The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New contest!!! 3 Pitbull WINNERS!!!! Wow!!!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. sooperdrave

sooperdrave Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2010
    Maine
    i was supposed to send my original in? oops!
    ditto!

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    thats ok Dave...I'll just keep one of spacekitty's and we will call it good.....

3. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Hey!! Watch that stuff!! I might be a spaced out kitty (blame it on the meds... ha!!) but I can still add... View attachment 25520

And putting aside the fact that I was also a beta-tester (which should be kept separate from the contest anyway) it seems that the other 2 contest winners are going to have a total of 4 PB's by having to wait for the engraved ones, but because I chose NOT to have mine engraved, I only get 2??
    Doesn't add up to me somehow... :confused:

View attachment 25521 <ducks for cover> View attachment 25521

4. Technonut

Technonut Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    Mmmmmmmm.... Could be.... I have been enjoying two PitBulls for a couple of days now.. ;) When it comes to where I purchased them from.. As Sargent Shultz always said in Hogan's Hero's.. "I know Nothing... I know Noooothing!" :)

I WILL purchase more when they are available.. GREAT "Out on the town" "Sunday go to meetin'" E-Cigs... That is a compliment coming from someone who has owned and used about every E-Cig and mod available... ;)

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ya know what.....I was going to make my rounds and do some posting....but now I think I will go unpack that box that I was going to mail you in the morning. btw....THEY are getting PitBull cases.....but your not. Just because I can. :lol::lol::lol:

and as a matter of fact......when you finally do get your engraved PB and see the other stuff that I personally worked and slaved to buy for you with my own money.....I expect a full retraction of all past whining. As well as a heartfelt apology complete with ring kissing and genuflecting. Or.........I sick the rabbit on you.

btw hello techno....nice to see you again. I thought maybe I had pissed you off so badly you were never returning. Glad your enjoying the Pitbulls.......and now that I know who got them I'll be able to add you to the "do not honor warranty" file.:evil:

6. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Go ahead... be that way!! View attachment 25522
    But I have it in writing where you said you were going to send me a PB case... Ha!! View attachment 25523

7. spacekitty

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Gee... and I thought I was the first kid on my block to have them... but at least mine came from a legitimate source... LOL!! (and I've had mine for a couple of weeks!!)

8. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    really? do you now? And can you prove it was actually ME that wrote it? hmmmmm????? Also....look up "discretionary power" in the dictionary.....I have some. bwahahahaha

9. Technonut

Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA

Nah... Can't piss me off enough to keep me away from a high-quality line of E-cigs. ;) Too bad you are hitched, and I'm engaged.. You are the type of firey woman I like... :)

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I have the divorce papers sitting right here......does that count?

oh btw......CES.....wanna take a vacation with me?
    [​IMG]

my old stomping grounds......LOL.....(pun intended)

11. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Had me my Pitbull for months now and using it a good bit, it's one of the only reg size Ecigs I like, the menthol cartos are really good, heck all those cartos are good ones

12. Technonut

Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    Nice avatar swap... VERY enticing. :)

13. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    hey Bad Girls....no offense....but it's kinda fun having boys around to play with. :hubba:

ya know....we havnt had a song in quite awhile have we?

14. Technonut

Oct 11, 2010
    East Coast, USA
    LOL! You have NO idea Lori... ;) Even seems we are close to the same age, judging by the video.. :)

15. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    I am wondering too Dave. Were we supposed to send them in LK? I know you asked about engraving and I think mine looks great the way it is but we were supposed to send them back? Mine is right here next to me if you want me to send it to you.

16. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    no....skydragon....your fine.....If you didnt want one engraved for you then you just keep the one you have.

techno....your tempting....but I work for an Alpha Male.....flirting in public will probably NOT get me a positive performance review.:facepalm:

17. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    If you do I'm ready too.

Great video LK. [​IMG]

18. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    nope....everyone is fine. No one needs to send anything back to us.

btw.....before some obnoxious cat or tweeting bird stops by to remind me that I am the one that started "it".....yes....I admit it...I did...however....the trick is knowing when to stop, wouldn't ya'll agree? hehe
    good night all....I know...wonders never cease.....nothing like slinging 100lb bales of frozen staw to put you in the mood for sleep. But don't worry....you know it wont last. :)

19. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
  20. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    Good Night LK. Thanks for everything and have a great Christmas. I say that now in case I don't get a chance to "talk" to you beforehand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.