New contest!!! 3 Pitbull WINNERS!!!! Wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
what in the HECK are you on about???? Left out????? I just told you your getting your original PB back...ON TOP OF the engraved one you will be getting PLUS a complete PitBull kit you already received!?!?!? did I miss something?????

As for the people who did not send in their Pitbulls.....maybe they did not send them in because they sold them or traded them away at the PIF thread...hmmmmm?????

Now go here and stay there until you can behave:

Hamster

Just in case it was not made clear.....EVERYONE including the 2 OTHER prize winners will still be recieving their engraved batteries.....just wont be in time for Xmas. The only reason the spaced out cat isnt getting an engraved kit is that she did not want one. She IS still getting her BetaTest engraved battery.

Neemy.....I LOVE YOU! here,kitty..kitty..... god that cracks me up!
i was supposed to send my original in? oops!
I kept mine because I really loved it and couldn't part with it! :) I still have it right here! :)

ditto!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
thats ok Dave...I'll just keep one of spacekitty's and we will call it good.....

Hey!! Watch that stuff!! I might be a spaced out kitty (blame it on the meds... ha!!) but I can still add... View attachment 25520

And putting aside the fact that I was also a beta-tester (which should be kept separate from the contest anyway) it seems that the other 2 contest winners are going to have a total of 4 PB's by having to wait for the engraved ones, but because I chose NOT to have mine engraved, I only get 2??
Doesn't add up to me somehow... :confused:

View attachment 25521 <ducks for cover> View attachment 25521

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
As for the people who did not send in their Pitbulls.....maybe they did not send them in because they sold them or traded them away at the PIF thread...hmmmmm?????

Mmmmmmmm.... Could be.... I have been enjoying two PitBulls for a couple of days now.. ;) When it comes to where I purchased them from.. As Sargent Shultz always said in Hogan's Hero's.. "I know Nothing... I know Noooothing!" :)

I WILL purchase more when they are available.. GREAT "Out on the town" "Sunday go to meetin'" E-Cigs... That is a compliment coming from someone who has owned and used about every E-Cig and mod available... ;)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey!! Watch that stuff!! I might be a spaced out kitty (blame it on the meds... ha!!) but I can still add... View attachment 25520

And putting aside the fact that I was also a beta-tester (which should be kept separate from the contest anyway) it seems that the other 2 contest winners are going to have a total of 4 PB's by having to wait for the engraved ones, but because I chose NOT to have mine engraved, I only get 2??
Doesn't add up to me somehow... :confused:

View attachment 25521 <ducks for cover> View attachment 25521

ya know what.....I was going to make my rounds and do some posting....but now I think I will go unpack that box that I was going to mail you in the morning. btw....THEY are getting PitBull cases.....but your not. Just because I can. :lol::lol::lol:

and as a matter of fact......when you finally do get your engraved PB and see the other stuff that I personally worked and slaved to buy for you with my own money.....I expect a full retraction of all past whining. As well as a heartfelt apology complete with ring kissing and genuflecting. Or.........I sick the rabbit on you.

btw hello techno....nice to see you again. I thought maybe I had ...... you off so badly you were never returning. Glad your enjoying the Pitbulls.......and now that I know who got them I'll be able to add you to the "do not honor warranty" file.:evil:

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
ya know what.....I was going to make my rounds and do some posting....but now I think I will go unpack that box that I was going to mail you in the morning. btw....THEY are getting PitBull cases.....but your not. Just because I can. :lol::lol::lol:

Go ahead... be that way!! View attachment 25522
But I have it in writing where you said you were going to send me a PB case... Ha!! View attachment 25523

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Mmmmmmmm.... Could be.... I have been enjoying two PitBulls for a couple of days now.. ;) When it comes to where I purchased them from.. As Sargent Shultz always said in Hogan's Hero's.. "I know Nothing... I know Noooothing!" :)

Gee... and I thought I was the first kid on my block to have them... but at least mine came from a legitimate source... LOL!! (and I've had mine for a couple of weeks!!)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
btw hello techno....nice to see you again. I thought maybe I had ...... you off so badly you were never returning. Glad your enjoying the Pitbulls.......and now that I know who got them I'll be able to add you to the "do not honor warranty" file.:evil:

Nah... Can't piss me off enough to keep me away from a high-quality line of E-cigs. ;) Too bad you are hitched, and I'm engaged.. You are the type of firey woman I like... :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I have the divorce papers sitting right here......does that count?

oh btw......CES.....wanna take a vacation with me?
zombie-santa-1-2.jpg

my old stomping grounds......LOL.....(pun intended)

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
i was supposed to send my original in? oops!

ditto!

I am wondering too Dave. Were we supposed to send them in LK? I know you asked about engraving and I think mine looks great the way it is but we were supposed to send them back? Mine is right here next to me if you want me to send it to you.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I am wondering too Dave. Were we supposed to send them in LK? I know you asked about engraving and I think mine looks great the way it is but we were supposed to send them back? Mine is right here next to me if you want me to send it to you.
If you do I'm ready too.

Great video LK.
animated_gif_033_kiara_laughing.gif

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
nope....everyone is fine. No one needs to send anything back to us.

btw.....before some obnoxious cat or tweeting bird stops by to remind me that I am the one that started "it".....yes....I admit it...I did...however....the trick is knowing when to stop, wouldn't ya'll agree? hehe
good night all....I know...wonders never cease.....nothing like slinging 100lb bales of frozen staw to put you in the mood for sleep. But don't worry....you know it wont last. :)

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
nope....everyone is fine. No one needs to send anything back to us.

btw.....before some obnoxious cat or tweeting bird stops by to remind me that I am the one that started "it".....yes....I admit it...I did...however....the trick is knowing when to stop, wouldn't ya'll agree? hehe
good night all....I know...wonders never cease.....nothing like slinging 100lb bales of frozen staw to put you in the mood for sleep. But don't worry....you know it wont last. :)

Good Night LK. Thanks for everything and have a great Christmas. I say that now in case I don't get a chance to "talk" to you beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread