New Contest! 6/15/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
OK, this time we are going to do two gift certificates from Ms T's Bakery, one for $20 and one for $15. This one is less research oriented and more artistic in nature, however just about everyone should be able to take part. Cameras are incredibly popular these days, so pretty much everyone has access to one, even on their phones. Please post a pic of a recognizable Ms T's bottle (any flavor, full, empty, whatever). The pic MUST have a Ms T's e-juice bottle in it! The only other rules are that the pic obviously must not include any questionable or obscene content that would go against the rules here on ECF, and it must be your own original work. Don't copy anything by anyone else. Be creative with other content! Make it minimalist, artsy, funny, dramatic, use enhancement effects, Photoshop, WHATEVER - as long as a Ms T's e-juice bottle appears in it and it is your own custom creation. Your pics will be judged by Ms T and me. Her FAVORITE ONE will earn the photographer a $20 gift certificate! My favorite will get the $15 gift certificate (I will select one from a different photographer). We want to see several entries, so this contest may run for a few days. It just depends on the response. I will let you know when we are winding it down. If you want to enter multiple pics, go ahead. Of course we are looking for something interesting, unusual, hilarious, captivating, etc. A pic of a bottle sitting on a table probably won't win it for you. Fancier doesn't always necessarily mean better, either. We are curious to see what you guys can come up with, and regardless of the quality of the entries we receive, Ms T's favorite will win the $20 and my favorite will win $15. Picture content is more important than picture quality, so any old camera will do. Either certificate, for $15 or $20 will buy the average person almost a week's worth of juice, so please make the pics worth it!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
It looks like I'm the first one to post a pic... :D

MsTs-3a.jpg

Last edited:
Status