New COV Flavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I prefer 12 mg nic and am down to my leftovers until I see Bruce and Justin this Sunday at our vape meet. So I mixed my remainders of 16 mg Boca Breeze with 8 mg Vanilla Cream and, WOW! It's pretty darn decent. I think I will call it Boca Cream, or Vanilla Breeze! Or maybe COV should call it Miami Mama! LMAO! j/k....it's yum though and getting me by till Sunday! whew.... :rickroll:

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I do something similar Miami. Not a big Boca Breeze fan but have lots of COV Vanilla Cream. I like the coffee flavors and COV Kona Cream is my favorite. I have a lot of various coffee flavors I've ordered from other vendors in the past that just didn't trip my trigger and they've been sittin on the shelf kinda in a permanent steep. Recently I've pulled a couple of them down and mixed them half n half with Vanilla Cream and it's helped some of them bunches. With a few drops of sweetener added I get a capuccino (sp?) flavor and at least now most of them are vapable. I also have a bottle of Boca and I'm gonna try your recipe of mixing the Vanilla Cream with that also.

ADDED: Just tried the Boca Breeze/Vanilla Cream @ 50/50 with a couple of drops of sweetener. I think you got a winner there Miami.
I prefer 12 mg nic and am down to my leftovers until I see Bruce and Justin this Sunday at our vape meet. So I mixed my remainders of 16 mg Boca Breeze with 8 mg Vanilla Cream and, WOW! It's pretty darn decent. I think I will call it Boca Cream, or Vanilla Breeze! Or maybe COV should call it Miami Mama! LMAO! j/k....it's yum though and getting me by till Sunday! whew.... :rickroll:

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
LMAO. I had a feeling when people saw the title they would read my dumb thread, Bishop! Gotcha! hehe...And I bet Justin was thinking, what the hell? lol.
Smitty, it is pretty decent. Then gain, anything mixed with COV's Vanilla Cream would be decent probably. You gave me a good idea though because I have alot of 8 mg Vanilla Cream that I could mix with some of my other higher nic juices to lower the nic and they would probably be great. Also, I did do my mix at 50/50 also to make it 12 mgs.

Last edited:

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Actually Miami I'm thinking it's really good. When first tried Boca Breeze thought the fruity taste was too strong. Mixing it with Vanilla Cream makes it just right for me.
LMAO. I had a feeling when people saw the title they would read my dumb thread, Bishop! Gotcha! hehe...And I bet Justin was thinking, what the hell? lol.
Smitty, it is pretty decent. Then gain, anything mixed with COV's Vanilla Cream would be decent probably. You gave me a good idea though because I have alot of 8 mg Vanilla Cream that I could mix with some of my other higher nic juices to lower the nic and they would probably be great. Also, I did do my mix at 50/50 also to make it 12 mgs.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
LOL thanks MM!

I was like WHOA!!! ...??? I made a new juice???? WHEN!?!?!?!?!?!!!!! when I saw this the first time. lol I bet you did get a lot of people with this thread.

Vanilla Cream does sorta make the vaping world go round.... (imho) but you know everyone likes to doe their own thing, keep posting the combos! It interesting to hear what everyone comes up with.

As for a new juice there is one in the works :) Got some awesome feed back at the meet, I cant wait to see where we go from here.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread