Status
Not open for further replies.

SMOK_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
China
www.smoktech.com
smok RPM5 Pro Pod mod Kit is powered by a single 18650 battery (not included), holding up to 6.5ml of vape juice, and is compatible with the new RPM 3 Meshed Coil for smooth flavor and vapor. The distinguishing feature is its slide-to-open top fill and child-resistant pod design, which further prevents leaks.
微信图片_20220507160205.jpg

Reactions: bigbob2322

PeeKay

Nov 13, 2011
UK
Have been away from the forums for a while - hello again all (new and old!), but thought I'd dip in about the new Smok RPM 5 Pro - as I've just acquired one.

Started well - enjoyed the flavour and power output was around the level I was wanted to achieve (40w). However, LEAKING is a problem. A *BIG* problem.

I've used both of the RPM 3 coils now - and both have leaked massively into the body of the mod. I have a Flexus Q from Aspire which also uses pods of a similar style, and that doesn't leak at all.

Using 70/30 juice in this, and kinda wishing I hadn't bought it now. And it's only been 24 hours.

Buyer beware. I've gone out to replace this with a Vaporesso Target 100 instead. Tank with no leakage (I hope).

• Informative
Reactions: MLEJ

SMOK_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
China
www.smoktech.com
Have been away from the forums for a while - hello again all (new and old!), but thought I'd dip in about the new Smok RPM 5 Pro - as I've just acquired one.

Started well - enjoyed the flavour and power output was around the level I was wanted to achieve (40w). However, LEAKING is a problem. A *BIG* problem.

I've used both of the RPM 3 coils now - and both have leaked massively into the body of the mod. I have a Flexus Q from Aspire which also uses pods of a similar style, and that doesn't leak at all.

Using 70/30 juice in this, and kinda wishing I hadn't bought it now. And it's only been 24 hours.

Buyer beware. I've gone out to replace this with a Vaporesso Target 100 instead. Tank with no leakage (I hope).
I am sorry to hear that, and you can contact our service center to solve the problem, the mailbox is support@smoktech.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread