New disposables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
It's a 401 style built into a disposable with 4 carts.. It's got an big wide bridge on the atty and 2 or 3 drops of liquid seems to last forever. I really like them and the vapor production is very good without being hot. Vapor wise, these are nothing like the 401's I've tried in the past. These are about mid way between a 901 and 510..

Only drawback is no charger and a bit more expensive than the 510 disposable..

Still probably under $15 to get into a kit with charger.. :) I only bought 10 to try and happened to have a charger here so can't sell them yet..

hoog

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
This is good news! What color are they? What color led? They fit a standard 401 charger?

The ones I got are white batt, brown cart and orange led.. Looks like a typical health-e-cig type cig but it works great.. I've been refilling just by adding 2 or 3 drops into the center hole of the cartridge and there's no leakage at all..

hoog

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
It was my understanding that these can only be recharged if the battery is not completely discharged. Is that the case, or are they as forgiving as the 510 disposables, and can be recharged even from "dead" (will not light and produce vapor)?

I've been using until dead, with a couple flashes and no vapor then pop it in the charger, get 3 blinks and it recharges.. Ther's no way that the battery could last for the 4 carts that it comes with..

I'll keep testing though.. They also appear to have a vacuum switch and not a mic switch.

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread