NEW Dual Coil Cartomizers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
You said you want to try them and COV brings them! Limited quantities in stock more coming soon.

NEW__Dual_Coil_M_4d9cae1344a0a_90x90.jpg

510 Dual Coil Mega Cart 1.5 +-.2 ohm Dual 3.2 ohm coils in parallel giving a total resistance of approximately 1.6 ohms. These produce great amounts of vapor due to the greater heating area of the dual coils but have less potential to burn due to the higher individual resistance of each coil. Keep them WET! They will burn if you run dry! These hold about 25 drops of e-liquid. New improved filler material is more absorbent.

NOTE: Will not work with eGo, 510, 901 or mosfet driven type batteries. The Dual Coil should to be used with 3.7 volt mods with a switch capable of handling 2 or more amps. The Dual Coil work great on 5 and 6 volt devices. Your results may vary and the protection circuits on some batteries at higher voltages may see these as a short and not work.

Last edited:

Krang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2011
La Baie, Quebec
NOTE: Will not work with eGo, 510, 901 or mosfet driven type batteries. The Dual Coil should to be used with 3.7 volt mods with a switch capable of handling 2 or more amps. The Dual Coil work great on 5 and 6 volt devices. Your results may vary and the protection circuits on some batteries at higher voltages may see these as a short and not work.

Mmmm, I was wondering what this means.. I own a provari which uses a 510 connection. Will these work?

I believe you meant that these wont work with a standard 510 batterie but will work with a mod using 510 connections?

Please correct me if I am wrong. Also will I need an adapter since the description doesn't say what type of connector these use.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Picture37.jpg

They work on everything, and are the absolute best carto on the market to date.

Stownz, I've seen a few mod collections but really like your selections. Thanks for showing what the duals will work on! I'm going to get some for my mechanicals since these seem to provide a nice warm, LR experience if I'm not mistaken.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
Its definately a LR experience. Thing is, they can take some serious volts and amps as well. Ever put a LR on a high volt mod on accident? It either burns the juice horribly, or pops. Doesn't happen with these. I can push 5 volts through them and they still don't burn the juice. Gets really hot, but doesn't give you that burnt plastic taste. And after a year of vaping, i'm really really sick of that burnt taste. If I never taste that again, I would be a happy man.

Stownz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2010
Guthrie, OK
So these will work on a Pro Vari device seeing they are 1.5 ohm- 2 ohm? I cant get reg attys to work at these ohm ratings on the pro vari is why I am asking. Thanks

Yep, they work at 3.6 volts, provari won't let you turn them up any higher then that or the circuit protection kicks in. Darwin will let me go up to 4.5 volts before it is limited out. GGTS is taking me all the way over 7.2 volts on fresh batteries and they are still not burning.

You gotta try this Bruce !! I'm even trying pure VG juice to test wicking, and they still are not burning. Ever see a 1.4 ohm carto take over 7 volts with pure VG and not burn? hahahahahahahhaha Know how many cartos and attys you have had to warranty because people overvolting them on stacked bat mods? That is all fixing to end my friend.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Thank you Stownz.

Yep, they work at 3.6 volts, provari won't let you turn them up any higher then that or the circuit protection kicks in. Darwin will let me go up to 4.5 volts before it is limited out. GGTS is taking me all the way over 7.2 volts on fresh batteries and they are still not burning.

You gotta try this Bruce !! I'm even trying pure VG juice to test wicking, and they still are not burning. Ever see a 1.4 ohm carto take over 7 volts with pure VG and not burn? hahahahahahahhaha Know how many cartos and attys you have had to warranty because people overvolting them on stacked bat mods? That is all fixing to end my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread