New E-Juice Ingredients Safety Study By Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos Needs Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Last edited:

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
I've contributed to this and every vaper should do the same. Flavorings are the one big unknown in e-cig vapor; with this study, we'll finally be able to get a handle on what is really safe and what is not. This will go a long way to answering the ANTZ argument that "we don't know what's in them." Please support Dr. Farsalinos' study, for the future of vaping, even if it's only $10 ... whatever you can afford. Thanks! :)

Jarbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
New Jersey
I worked in the flavor industry and yes, there are some nasty chemicals in flavors. However, heat renders them inert. You know that refreshing smell you get after opening a carton of OJ? That's acetaldehyde. An incredibly nasty chemical if inhaled, until it is heated.
and there's no mention of studying how these chemicals react to heat and what happens to them, just a test of the presence of them. this doctor does not seem to know much about chemistry from what he said in this video.
this study seems like bunk.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I worked in the flavor industry and yes, .....

...this doctor does not seem to know much about chemistry from what he said in this video.

You say because you're the expert.
Oh wait, actually he is.
Never mind.

http://e-cigarette-summit.com/speaker-lineup/dr-konstantinos-farsalinos/

AEMSA Welcomes Newest Subject Matter Expert (SME) Member: Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos | AEMSA

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/08958378.2013.793439

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California

What is Bunk is the Propaganda being Spewed by the Politicians & Uninformed upon us.

Here we have the opportunity to have an accredited Scientist publish something in an International Medical Journal.

My applause and donation has been made.

I say it is time for the Vapers to put their Money where their Mouth is in my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread