Cherry Cola
Honeydew Melon
White Chocolate Pomengranate
Caramel Cream
Fresh Pear
Kona Mocha
and
Fried Apple

All are 100% USA ingrediants and contain both PG and VG plus natural organic flavors and nicotine. Some without nic are available also. Pictures coming soon.

Hoog

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
Vanilla Latte - thought it was lacking some sweeteness so i added a drop of splendex to 10ml of it. dang! didnt know what cheff Scott was going for so i googled it and found a recipe with a picture of a cappuccino while i was hitting it felt like i was drinking that hot delicious cup and the huge amount of vapor it produced was the smoking coming from the cup. felt warm despite the fridging cold here in crappychusets.
thats it! its going to be my coffee flavor until i find the dunkin french vanilla ive been looking for.
TH kicks ... (or should i say throat?). maybe becos im used to vape 18mg but ill have to give this a 10.
clouds of vapor! so its a 9.
flavor is great but since i was going for dunkin french vanilla it'll be an 8.5. (id make it sweeter though. i did and by doing so it became a 9 or 9.5! but its all my merit)
gonna have to go back for more shortly!

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Vanilla Latte - thought it was lacking some sweeteness so i added a drop of splendex to 10ml of it. dang! didnt know what cheff Scott was going for so i googled it and found a recipe with a picture of a cappuccino while i was hitting it felt like i was drinking that hot delicious cup and the huge amount of vapor it produced was the smoking coming from the cup. felt warm despite the fridging cold here in crappychusets.
thats it! its going to be my coffee flavor until i find the dunkin french vanilla ive been looking for.
TH kicks ... (or should i say throat?). maybe becos im used to vape 18mg but ill have to give this a 10.
clouds of vapor! so its a 9.
flavor is great but since i was going for dunkin french vanilla it'll be an 8.5. (id make it sweeter though. i did and by doing so it became a 9 or 9.5! but its all my merit)
gonna have to go back for more shortly!

I'm a crappychusetts transplant :)

Great description and idea for a bit of doctoring up. Thanks, hoog

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
i really wish you had a description on your flavors. id like to place an order but im not sure im gonna do it becos i dont know what im gonna get. like i dont wanna vape de kona mocha and not liking it due to the high expectation i have after tasting vanila latte.

good point.. I'll add some in and thanks for the Vanilla Latte review :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread