New ECF Jobs site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thymetraveler

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Brigantine, NJ
Fantastic, I am selling the condo & moving into a motorhome full time.

E-cigs literally changed my life, I had hypertension, type II diabetes, cardiomegaly, hyperlipidemia & cholesterol.

Since eliminating stinkies on 12/10 2010 & a more sensible diet & lifestyle, all of the above have resolved!

Also, my Dr. is still stumped, I lost 20lbs. when I threw the stinkers out!

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
just as a little feedback on it, can it be made that job offers are not marked as Anywhere when you have to report in person to a certain location for work? there was one listed for assistane shipper/mail clerk and listed as anywhere, but really had to report to the warehouse making it unable to be done from anywhere.

i guess my problem with things being listed as anywhere tend to be sales only, or on other job websites scams. wish there would be more telecommuting jobs available.

dannybgse

Jul 28, 2013
Norfolk
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: please post in new members

vapomax

Jul 18, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Wouldn't that be great!!! Europe's going to be an important market, but the EU Parliament just threw a big monkey wrench into the works by classifying them as medicines, which will impose a regulatory burden that will drive some vaping suppliers out of the market. So maybe there will be jobs for political organizers, as campaigns spring up to change that ruling. Check out this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread