Oct 6, 2013
Justin, TX, USA
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
There are no listings for beta-testing with comprehensive reviews on e-cig equipment (e-cigs, tanks, cartos, attys, tips, etc...) but if anybody has an interest, I do this on a freelance basis already. It wouldn't be too much to take on 1 to 2 more right now. The only request I have is the ability to have at least a few weeks to test a new product where it's beyond the "honeymoon/breaking-in period," to ensure durability and continued functionality.

* I do not provide any video reviews; far too many reviews at Youtube are questionable at best. Besides, I feel customers can obtain an extensive amount of information from a well-written review on a product with both the pros with any cons along with tips and tricks discovered during the testing phase to make the experience more productive along with providing additional easier functionality.

** A prime example of this thought process comes from my own view of e-liquids when I first began using e-cigarettes 4+ yrs ago. The e-liquid was great; however, I caught myself craving more nicotine at various times of the day, which coincided with times I normally smoked more such as after a meal, enjoying drinks (alcoholic drinks) with friends, that first cigarette in the morning, the ease of anxiety as well as reducing anger management issues that are often associated with going 'cold turkey.'

It wasn't long before I realized I was experiencing the all-too-familiar "nic-fits" and nothing I did made it better until I finally ordered a bottle of nic-quid from MFS along with a dropper top. I marked one travel bottle (6ml sizes) with a Braille bump-dot so I was able to easily find it in my purse when I was dripping using atomizers. I added a small amount of nicotine liquid to the bottle along with the e-liquid; over a short time, I found my perfect hit of nicotine e-liquid to quench the cravings. It literally prevented me from turning back to analog e-cigarettes while at the same time allowing me to reduce my nicotine levels in my regular e-liquid orders over a period of time.

Every newbie I have ran across who shared the same story as I did above was given the instructions I used to beat the cravings; it prevented them from 'almost' to literally 'slipping back to analogs.' It is a great feeling to cut analogs completely out of life because after some time, the senses of tastes and smells return along with being able to better differentiate the nuances in foods and drinks. I know it has sharpened my ability to taste the various notes when I attend an espresso cupping or wine-tasting event. I didn't realize what I lost until it came back to me! I even more overjoyed each time I learn how others who took my advice and stayed away from the analogs gives me an amazing feeling. It reaffirms my belief in the notion that it's far greater to give than receive, especially considering the health consequences at play when it comes to analogs...

I have not had an analog cigarette since the wee hours of the morning of July 7th, 2009. That was my quit date. Thank goodness the mail ran earlier than usual that day! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread