The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Echo Horiz Dual Coil Cartos

Discussion in 'Cartomizer Reviews' started by txtumbleweed, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. txtumbleweed

txtumbleweed Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    The new Echo dual coil cartos are really good and now available. They are 1.7 ohm bottom horizontal coil cartos that is cone shaped and holds 3.4 ml. Being as they are hoiz and located at the bottom the filler can be removed and then dryburn performed if desired. They are the first dual horiz coil cartos on the market that I know of.
    Cropduster now has them in stock! SH ECHO CARTOMIZERS : Cropduster901!, Home of the B-52:2cool:

2. kpms0n

kpms0n Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Honolulu, Hi
    AWESOME! Gotta pick me up a couple to try. hopefully they are better than the smoktech DCs i have :)

3. kpms0n

kpms0n Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Honolulu, Hi
    AWWW...I just saw they only have the regular echos in DC. I only use the echo-e since i only have stuff with a 510 connection :(

4. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    I think Mtn Vapor has some Echo-e duals on the way. I will post on here if I see any available.

5. Sedateme

Sedateme Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    Bismarck, ND
    Is the echo just a recessed 510 connection? I've never messed around with them... would a 510-510 adapter work if one would want to slap one on a regular 510 battery?

6. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    The Echo-e has a recessed 510 connection and the Echo has a 901/808 connection.:2cool:

7. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    MtnVapor has the Echo-e duals in stock!

8. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Tex you stole my News :laugh:

9. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    Hey MWA I'm really liking these duals and you were right my boxes of singles will be collecting dust. Do you know if the filler can be removed for cleaning like some did with the single coils? I don't clean mine that way but some do.

10. sln88

sln88 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2011
    cheesehead
    will these work on a t-rex? 650 mah with a 510 fitting?

11. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    Yes the Echo-e carto has ego type connection. I don't have a t-rex but I don't know of any differences that would prevent them from working.

12. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Tex I haven't even bothered, I'm sure with some creativeness anything can be done, and on the other hand I think just a gold old fashion syringe filled with boiling water would do the job for a cleanse with these and they will hold down the fort for a while longer. Me,,, I'm just gonna use em until they die and knowing how long these last it just isnt even worth it to me to clean em, just twist, pitch, re-up fill and vape for me !

13. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    The syringe method with hot water works good enough for me too. I haven't cleaned any yet but have a couple that need cleaning.

14. ditc

ditc Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    has anyone tried the echo-e dual coils yet?

15. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    Yes, I've tried them and they work very good too. I don't use them very much being as I prefer the Echo auto. The only difference is they don't hold as much juice being as they have the ego type connection. They still hold about 2.7 ml vs about 3.4.

16. sln88

sln88 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2011
    cheesehead
    I am a total newb so forgive me if this is a dumb ?
    I don't really want to pay $3 plus $5 shipping for one of these
    are these along the same lines?
    Crystal Clear Vaping

17. txtumbleweed

Dec 7, 2009
    Walla Walla
    No the Echo carto is totally different. The echo is a cone shaped carto with horiz dual coils and holds about twice the amount of liquid as those do. What do you want to use it on? If it is for a 510/ego device you will want to order the echo-e. If you want to just try one I would suggest ordering from MtnVapor and you can get a free Carto if you purchase 30 ml of their custom juice for 12.00 with free shipping. Their juice is very good too! Mountain Vapor - High quality e-cigarettes, liquids and accessories.

18. ditc

ditc Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    got my echo-e dual coils today.. tried them... so far... meh... not too impressed.. flavor is ok, vapor is ok, throat hit is ok,, whistle tip sucks, the things are unbelievably quiet,,, for those that like that, this is for you! for me,, i prefer the rice krispies noises... i think the 1.7ohm single coil and 1.5ohm dual coils far outshine these in vapor production, throat hit, and even flavor,,, as far as longevity is concerned,, that most definitely remains to be seen...

19. Marcutio311

Marcutio311 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2011
    Piitsburgh
    so txt, I use horizontal single coils that work great, whats happens here making these better. Also whats all the talk about only can use dual coil cartos on certain batts at certain voltages and this and that.?

20. Marcutio311

Marcutio311 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2011
    Piitsburgh
    Also, hows the TH of these and airflow. I dont like alot of resistance when I take a hit. Is the airflow pretty strong? owner of site offered to give me a charger if I buy one of these, so I might try one out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.