Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Wow. I know LG (I think) just came out with a 2500 mah 35 amp too. Wonder if they are the same thing just different branding on it.

Does LG manufacture batteries?

ETA: Forget I asked that. Did some Googling and apparently they do, in a big way. I gotta get out more ;)

Last edited:

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Is it just me or does that label look like it's been photoshopped on?
Nice catch. The lettering and bar code don't wrap. They were just layered over the battery image.

That's not even an image of two batteries, it's just one battery that's been duplicated.

Last edited:

rhunpenny

Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Omaha, NE, USA
I agree with waiting, but they are sold here. Site says currently on order as of time of this post.

I ordered one from there yesterday, has already shipped and should get it early next week. Is there actually anyway to test the stats they are giving? I'm not nearly enough of a battery expert to be able to tell.

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I finally got a pair of the 30amp purple 18650's from 101vape.

I have no review on them other than when I put them in my mod and press the button, vapor comes out of the atomizer. Winning!

I will probably pick up a couple more at the local vapor shop which recently got them, with the 35amp version on the way as well. These apparently weren't released at the same time as the 30 amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread