New ego to 510 adapter - Stripped 510 simple fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim Gal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Ohio
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have an eVic with the 510 threads stripped out. I know you don't have an adapter to fix the problem. But many strip the threads on many devices which renders the device useless, leaving you with a very expensive ego cone threaded device only. My question is could you look into getting an ego cone threading to 510 adapter to fix the problem with stripped threads.[/FONT]
Thanks Kim :)

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have an eVic with the 510 threads stripped out. I know you don't have an adapter to fix the problem. But many strip the threads on many devices which renders the device useless, leaving you with a very expensive ego cone threaded device only. My question is could you look into getting an ego cone threading to 510 adapter to fix the problem with stripped threads.[/FONT]
Thanks Kim :)

If you know someone with a tap and die with the the right threading they may be able to chase (recut) the threads. I just looked (I had those measurements somewhere) but can't find them... probably on the crashed hard drive sitting next to me.

I use the eVic a lot, but I always have an ego adapter on it (actually, the adapter is jammed on 2 of my heads.)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
for example

EGOnewThreadAdapter.jpg

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I'm looking for one that goes from ego to 808 myself. I have a few of the Aspire clearomizers tanks that I used with Smokeless Images twister batteries that are designed for the 808. They don't work at all on my 510/ego heads due to the center pins not touching I would guess. I wished they at least would sell just the bases for the different clearomizers and tanks.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
If you know someone with a tap and die with the the right threading they may be able to chase (recut) the threads. I just looked (I had those measurements somewhere) but can't find them... probably on the crashed hard drive sitting next to me.

I use the eVic a lot, but I always have an ego adapter on it (actually, the adapter is jammed on 2 of my heads.)
7x.5mm
I bought one to fix the 510 threads on my Caravela mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread