New Electronic Cigarette Online Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfjardine02

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Hershey
Researchers from Penn State University are conducting an online survey to improve understanding of electronic cigarettes. Electronic cigarette users may complete the survey anonymously, or can provide contact details at the end if interested in participating in a laboratory study of electronic cigarette use. Please click on the link below to complete the survey. https://redcap.ctsi.psu.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=v94cbA

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
survey is way too long, after page 4, i saw that their was a total of 15 pages, ridiculous

If every vaper had an attitude like that, ecigs would be banned forever!!! I live in CA and there is a war going on here, with the tough smoking bans trying to include ecigs along with them... :(

We ALL need to do our part in these studies AND whatever we can do to help CASAA with the "Calls to Action" that are posted in those Yellow bars at the top of the Forum pages here, too... or we may just lose the right to vape!! And I don't think that 15 minutes of your time is really a lot to ask...

If you aren't already a member, please join... it's FREE!!

CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association

Thanks!! :thumb:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
bump_zpsbba88dc9.gif~original

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread