The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New England Vapers Meet - September Edition

Discussion in 'Maine State Vapors' started by upStomp, Aug 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. upStomp

upStomp Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2010
    North Central Mass
  2. CMancini

CMancini Full Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Westbrook, ME, USA
    I would love to go, but like you said, it is most definitely a haul for us Mainers. I might try to make it sometime just for the experience, because we currently do not have anything like this at all in Maine.

Yesterday I started a Maine vaping group, and plan to do some meet up here, although it might be a ways off before our first meet. I am proud of the progress I have currently made in just one day, but I still have a good amount of work to do. Anyways, I was wondering if it would be cool with you if I were too message you if I run into an issue concerning meet & greets and/or vaping group since you have experience with such things?

Also, anyone who is interested in such events, but simply can not make it to a New England Vapers event, you can find information about my group at http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/maine-state-vapors/475903-lets-start-some-maine-vaping-groups.html .

Upstomp, I really wanna make sure that you know, I am not trying to divert people from your meets. However, if you would like me to take down the link I put, I understand, and would do so immediately if asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.