• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Sound Krew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2008
Worcester
If K-Sound shows up, I might spontaneously combust.

I seem to have that effect on woman
First a moistness, followed by a slow burning sensation in the crotchul area (crotchul is a scientific term for crotch FYI), immediately proceeded by spontaneous combustion

I seem to have the same effect on Para too, go figure

Paradiso

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
MA - USA
I seem to have that effect on woman
First a moistness, followed by a slow burning sensation in the crotchul area (crotchul is a scientific term for crotch FYI), immediately proceeded by spontaneous combustion

I seem to have the same effect on Para too, go figure

I think this might explain it

blow_torch.jpg

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
THIS JUST IN!

just got a package in from my good friend badkolo from gotvapes and inside was a slew of products! some you may have seen before, some you may not have, some he only has a handfull of so far. I'll be demoing a few of them... respectfully. I don't want to take any of altsmoke Rob's thunder. sorry no freebys in this shipment but I have a few PIFs of my own and I'm in a sharing mood

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
THIS JUST IN!

just got a package in from my good friend badkolo from gotvapes and inside was a slew of products! some you may have seen before, some you may not have, some he only has a handfull of so far. I'll be demoing a few of them... respectfully. I don't want to take any of altsmoke Rob's thunder. sorry no freebys in this shipment but I have a few PIFs of my own and I'm in a sharing mood

Just bringing Rob along as another vaper looking to hang out with other vapers! No thunder, no worries.

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
Just bringing Rob along as another vaper looking to hang out with other vapers! No thunder, no worries.

what? no toys lol. nuttin fancy at this end either but a couple of new things people might like. Got 2 other vapers in my car with me. I don't know what the count's gonna be but I'm psyched! gotta clean and pack up stuff now, just in case we start trading stuff.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv
Looking for someone to share driving with from the "south shore".
I know it's late but I hadn't really considered going until a few days ago {thanks Val!}
If your in the Attleboro, Taunton, New Bedford or Boston area and are going I'm happy to give you money for gas and/or drive.
I just can't hack all the driving this time. :)
C.B.
:evil:

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
Looking for someone to share driving with from the "south shore".
I know it's late but I hadn't really considered going until a few days ago {thanks Val!}
If your in the Attleboro, Taunton, New Bedford or Boston area and are going I'm happy to give you money for gas and/or drive.
I just can't hack all the driving this time. :)
C.B.
:evil:

got ya covered. looks like I've got a full boat now. cant wait for the meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread