• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradiso

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
MA - USA
The spread out nature of the NE vapers makes it difficult to get folks together. We started meeting in northern MA last summer with the numbers growing for each meet and then the snow came... The March 5th meet is an effort to get this going again.
If someone knew of a good place to meet along 495 we might be able to get Boston folks to drive west and wuhstah folks to drive east and have a meet. I just don't know that area well enough to know of a good spot to meet.

Paradiso

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
MA - USA
So far it's looking like we'll have about 20 people at the meet.
Rumor has it that a commercial mod maker from Maine will be in attendance
eliquid Planet is sending samples
and a very special guest...
Lisa M.Uppet will be in attendance!

(If you never venture beyond ECF you probably don't know Lisa. Trust me, she's "special")

March 5 2011
The Grog, Newburyport MA
Starting at noon

Nighteyes

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2010
Western MA
home this week, then working for the next 4 weeks >.<

also, if we wanna be there for around noontime then we're gonna wanna leave here like absolutely no later than 10am. so try to get here for like 9:30 or so you can leave your car in our drive way safely. we can take my car. you may be forced to the back seat though. shotgun will be going to my guy hahaha

Last edited:

Brewlady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So , Brewlady , how was the vape meet on the 5th?,lots of people, some good stuff?

It was good, not as many people as expected, but got to meet some great people. I got to try BACON ejuice...tastes just like fried pork rinds, it actually was pretty good. And I won a Riva kit! Glad I went.

I'm going to try to organize SOMETHING for April. I'm going to Philly Vape Fest with Cigarbabe, so March is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread