• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Skirata

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
I checked in with my location a while back, but I have moved from Marlborough and am now in Paxton, MA. It is a rural community bordering on Worcester, Leicester, Holden and Rutland.
Please feel free to send me a PM if you're in the area and in dire straights with a dead battery or run out of juice, I have lots of supplies.

Swigger14

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
Boston
Geezy peezy! Am I the only vaper in metro Boston? We gotta get something going on in Bean Town! I propose the first meet should be right in Mayor Menino's office. (And those of us who live here know why...)

I live in Somerville, work in Boston. There's got to be more, right? Are you right in the city?

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
You both should come to the New England Vapers Meet in Worcester Ma. It's generally the second Sunday of the month. This months is actually being discussed about being on Saturday Dec. 10th. It is great meeting people from around New England that share your passion for vaping and BREATHING!!

on cape cod here and am loving vaping lol anyone else on the cape?

Suffield, CT :p 10 minutes from Springfield, MA

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
Next meet has been confirmed for Sunday December 11th at 1pm in Worcester @ Jillians. Hopefully you can make it. Joe from eVaporclouds.com drives 4 hours from Connecticut to come to the meets..... hopefully that will fill you with inspiration!

i live in quincy. let me know when the next meet is. worcester is kinda far for me. anyhow. any boston vapers want to me, let me know. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread