• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New England Vapers, where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
Google is a tad off as are all map sites. Times listed are at posted speed limits, construction zone speeds and all that. From Tyngsboro Ma. to Worcester it said 1 hour - 1 hour and 14 minutes. I got there in about 35 minutes and I just went with the flow of traffic!

Oh really? Then that makes google a liar. If it's only 45 minutes I'm more inclined to come, haha! :)

BigFatDan

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Suffield, CT
Google is a tad off as are all map sites. Times listed are at posted speed limits, construction zone speeds and all that. From Tyngsboro Ma. to Worcester it said 1 hour - 1 hour and 14 minutes. I got there in about 35 minutes and I just went with the flow of traffic!

Oh lol, then with the way I drive I could get to Worcester in about 30 minutes, hahaha! :p

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
hello sppowers, welcome, we are glad to have ya at the meet, a bunch of great people, and are all willing to welcome any newcomers and also help them out if they need some help or get any questions answered. also poeple put up freebies on the table for anyone that wants them.
If you are a modder , bring what you got and show it off, at the last meet i brought a mod made from a Wii (controller)candy dispenser , it supported a 14500 batt.
see you there,
also there was someone else from the Boston area thats been trying to get to Worcester for the meets , but couldn't make it because of no ride.. maybe he will chime in..

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Southwest corner of New Hampshire here. Looking forward to seeing some activity in this group.

Whoa, wait, there's actually another vaper in Hinsdale?!? Cool :toast: You grow up here or emigrate to the area?

I'm just discovering this whole "group" thing on the forum and have been meaning to pop into this section for a while.
Anyway, hello fellow New Englanders :vapor:

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
well hello there to you also, welcom, , i also have a US made G-tank coming, i also have the GTank from ooSTURMoo , the polish G-Tank maker
Whoa, wait, there's actually another vaper in Hinsdale?!? Cool :toast: You grow up here or emigrate to the area?

I'm just discovering this whole "group" thing on the forum and have been meaning to pop into this section for a while.
Anyway, hello fellow New Englanders :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread