Status
Not open for further replies.

joemikel

Mar 31, 2013
G.Canaria-Spain
Brilliant:
case03.jpg

Joyetech eRoll Carry Case

Uhh, I think that extra slot can also be used to carry 3 extra filled tanks.....

Last edited:

malcop

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Birmingham
Cheaper to make(no battery), and more profit by having more "stuff" to sell...but yeah, I'm getting one anyway...:blush:
I would be very surprised if Joytech are not working on the next version of eRoll right now with updated PCC, but for now the new case fixes some of the main complaints from many eRoll users, I will definitively be getting one when they become available.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
Probably a cost issue. They already have their mass-production lines setup for the model they're making now... machinery, etc. Also, as said, they make more money selling two items instead of one. Then there are customers who like options... some like the iphone look and others either don't care and want the extra slot or they like the leather look. Also, they might steal some emini customers who come over for the case. What I've wondered about is why they don't make a silver PCC so there ya go.

Edit: Ooops... didn't see there were more posts... answering Eric. Geez... I need to go to bed.. brain fog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread