Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
Hello everyone,

(don't tell my wife I spent another 320 Dollars!)

I have been a ego and 510-passthrough vaper for some time, I started together with my wife, who is still only using 650 mah ego batteries and genuine ego-atties and depots.

I, on the other hand, am the typical male collector who has to try everything (as long as it's not going back to 2 packs a day of Gitanes... )

We're both down to no nic or very low nic self-made juice (50PG / 40 VG / 10 H2O with FA or CBV flavors, either sweet or fruity).

Now I am constantly vaping through the day, as I am sitting at home in front of my computer, doing IT management and network administration work - and I was thinking of trying a bottom feeder after reading about it here on ECF.

Bottom feeders aren't very common in Europe, we usually use cartos in tanks or something like an A2TM.

I don't have experience with dripping or using different atties (other than the standard type A Joye ones - with depots)

So here is my shopping cart on reosmods.com. Please look over it and let me know what I did wrong =) In addition to this list I ordered a pair of AW IMR 18650 and an Ultrafire WF-139 charger from Germany.

I tried to get everything that I need to be prepared for possible failures or breakdowns as I can't rely on sending stuff back to the vendor, because of the customs gamble we take everytime we send or order something abroad.

1Reo Grand silver/silver
ReoGrand Silver/silver$141.00$141.00
2grand woodvil Feed Tubes with cap & oring
Grand woodvil Feedtubes with cap & oring$5.00$10.00
3Springs grand & mini
Springs grand & mini$4.00$12.00
20Bottles 6ml
Bottles 6ml$0.65$13.00
1AdaptersType: 510_to_801
Adapters$3.00$3.00
1AdaptersType: 510_to_901
Adapters$3.00$3.00
4LR 306 1.6 ohm
LR306 1.6 ohm$5.00$20.00
3Smok Tech 1.5 ohm lr 510
Smok Tech 1.5 ohm lr 510$5.00$15.00
2Smok Tech 2.0 ohm lr 510
Smok Tech 2.0 ohm lr 510$5.00$10.00
2Black delrin 306
306$3.00$6.00
20Smok Tech 510 xl single coil 1.7 ohm
Smok Tech 510 xl single coil 1.7 ohm$1.50$30.00
SubTotal :$263.00
Shipping and Handling Fee :$25.00

Total:$288.00

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Looks like a pretty complete list to me :)

Good luck and congrats. You could cut back on the bottles a bit IMO if you want.

I have 6 REOs and even i don't have 20 bottles :D Honestly I pretty much just keep the same bottle in the same mod forever.
Its easier just to pop it out and top off than to actually change bottles for me. But I don't switch flavors very often :)

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
Good luck and congrats. You could cut back on the bottles a bit IMO if you want.

Heh yes - I was thinking about that. But the size is unusual for me (our bottles have 5 or 10 ml, not 6) and the bottles are cheap. I was afraid they use some foreign imperial inch-based threading for that cap and leave me unable to vape while I frantically try to replace the original =)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Welcome, Chris :) It appears that you got it covered. If you don't have a few already, you may want to try drip tips for your 510 style atties. I prefer using a wider mouth tip with those over the cap that comes on them.

003.jpg

Droid3188.jpg

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
(don't tell my wife I spent another 320 Dollars!)
who is still only using 650 mah ego batteries and genuine ego-atties and depots.
So here is my shopping cart on reosmods.com. Please look over it and let me know what I did wrong

Hmm
oh im a gonna tell on you and this Christmas you will probably get a lump of coal if not a thump on the coconut first.:D

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
Your wifes gonna want to know where hers is!

I doubt it, really. Vaping might be or become a hobby for me, but she just wanted a way to quit the pyros.
All is well, though. She'll poke fun at me, but ultimately she won't mind.

After all, she has her personal vape machine repair man and juice barman ("Hey, that Waldmeister needs some more Vanilla!"). What's Waldmeister in English, dammit? =)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Here is what I found, but not sure how accurate this is:
waldmeister

noun
1. Old World fragrant stoloniferous perennial having small white flowers and narrow leaves used as flavoring and in sachets; widely cultivated as a ground cover; in some classifications placed in genus Asperula [syn: sweet woodruff]
2. fragrant dark green leaves used to flavor May wine [syn: sweet woodruff]

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
Here is what I found, but not sure how accurate this is:
waldmeister

noun
1. Old World fragrant stoloniferous perennial having small white flowers and narrow leaves used as flavoring and in sachets; widely cultivated as a ground cover; in some classifications placed in genus Asperula [syn: sweet woodruff]
2. fragrant dark green leaves used to flavor May wine [syn: sweet woodruff]

Yes, that must be it.
Waldmeister
"Galium odoratum"

Anyway, we are so used to that artificial flavor - mostly from icky sweet green lemonade we used to drink as kids - that we need it in vaping liquids, too. Of course that flavor has not much to do with the actual plant =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread