New Flavor Coming Up, Tin Box Mint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
I placed an order about a week ago, BB Cheesecake(yum), the Grape/Menthol that so many of you like(and now I can give that a :thumb: also), and for a customize your own straight up Peppermint.

Geoff called me up while he was mixing my order to ask me if I really want straight Peppermint or whether I'd be interested in trying a new flavor he made, that's a great copy of a certain oddly powerful mint. I was excited to try a new premium before it hit the menu so said yup go for it.

I had to rip right into the new mint flavor right away. Geoff tells me this one ages really nicely but it isn't lacking at all fresh from the box. I received 24mg with 30% vg added because I like my liquids thick. I didn't order up a doubler but will probably do so soon, this stuff is amazing!

STRONG mint, with a great undertone of something that gives it some serious complexity. This liquid is a very pale amber color and smells minty and sweet. I have vaped it without sweetener and felt that a touch makes it perfect for me. I rarely sweeten and don't have a huge sweet tooth, but this one is good with a drop or two added. Vapor production is big as you'd expect from the vg, but the throat hit is also quite big considering the vg.

This is a "big impact" liquid like the AC, including significant tongue hit and a beautiful fresh finish. It's a touch hot but not as hot as AC. I find that the taste stays very true even after seriously abusing a low res 510 atty. Oh and the taste is in fact dead on, it's just like having a mint from a tin box, each and every drag. LOVE this stuff, hats off to Geoff once again, this stuff is bound to make his top premiums list.

It's definitely hiding some flavors other than peppermint, and someone else might be able to pick them out but I cannot. Nor do I care what they are, I'm not a huge cinnamon fan so while I admired the punch of AC it wasn't for me sadly. This new liquid, however, could be hailed the next BIG taste, the AC for the peppermint lover. If you find that your taste buds aren't yet recovered, this is one more liquid you'll be able to savor, just like AC. Even if you have good taste buds you'll enjoy it of course, this stuff is utterly delicious and unique, I don't think any other company is likely to produce a mint this wonderful, only Tasty Vapor could get this done.

Coming very soon as a premium.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be called "Tin Box Mint."
Enjoy!

Juantwizzle

Moved On
Jul 2, 2010
Missouri
This sounds awesome. Peppermint is an extremely strong vape and I love it. If I feel like I want to vape something that will knock me on my ..., I'll choose peppermint every time. There is something that I feel can be added to it but I haven't thought of what I would mix with it yet. Now that Geoff is making this, I don't need to worry about it. I'll just give this a go!

I love minty flavors.

tristessa363

May 18, 2010
Houston, TX
OMG I want this!! I love altoids. They were always my "go with a smoke" mint. They were strong enough to hide the taste of smoke...which i never really liked so much...wierd I guess for someone who smoked for over 15 yrs....

I was skeptical when I heard about this, but now that I think about it... I used to pop an a**oid before lighting a smoke when I didn't have menthols. Menthol, Mojito, MCC... now this? I am accumulating way too much juice!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread