New flavor count down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
New flavors pushing my willpower, but I just ordered 9 bottles of A/C plus a doubler a few weeks ago and I need to make a dent in them and some older stuff I have before moving forward :( and throwing A/C would be more than I could stand.

Omg VQ 9 bottles of AC! I'm surprised you've got a tongue left!
You really are addicted to it! I've already got all the new flavors cept strawberries and cream in my basket just waiting to be purchased!

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
StomChom, your gonna love caramel popcorn, and if you like cinnamon you will absolutely love AC!

Queen, OMG nine bottles plus a doubler? You are truly addicted, lol!

Markimar, I think I have my order whittled down to the pear marzipan torte and chocolate amaretti cake this first go round, but who knows how long I can hold out! Gonna wait for reviews on the Nutella, and I'll order the rest of the fruits when the doublers are available (and after I use up some of my stash). That's my game plan ~ wish me luck! Limiting myself to only two new flavors is tough stuff for me!

Last edited:

SlomChom

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
NE USA
StomChom, your gonna love caramel popcorn, and if you like cinnamon you will absolutely love AC!

I already know that I love the Caramel Popcorn. Just finished up my first bottle a few days ago (right before I got my dual-coil cartos). :D I do like cinnamon, but always found other flavors that I wanted to try first. These new sample sizes are perfect! Next time, I'll be picking up a Geoff's Blend sample. See if it really lives up to the hype around here. lol

What I'm really looking forward to is the Strawberries and Cream... Sounds so delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread