New Flavor! - Shamrock - Mint Chocolate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
NEW FLAVOR! Shamrock - Mint Chocolate!

Shamrock offers a delicious blend of rich dark chocolate, delicately layered with the enchanting taste of Corsican Mint. Offering deep chocolaty top notes in perfect harmony with Minty undertones, Shamrock has a flavor similar to many popular Mint Chocolate ice creams and cookies. This unique blend is perfect for those seeking a premium dessert flavor with great vaping performance.

Get your free 10ml sample with a $20.00 minimum order.

Now available for purchase @ Halo Electronic Cigarette!

shamrock.jpg

Last edited:

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
I just wanted to say how impressed I am with your juices- I ordered the tobacco sample kit the other day, and i'm a fan of most of them- the captain jack must be an acquired taste- I just can't bring myself to like it- but 5 out of 6 is pretty darn good! I don't think I've ever liked that many flavors out of a sample pack before. :)

Anyway, I also was lucky enough to get a bottle of your new Shamrock juice- and it is Excellent! I won't do a full review in this thread, but I can say that:

It is a "wet" juice. It tends to not dry out your mouth/nose as much as other juices do.

The flavor is awesome! I don't get any "mint" from mine at all, mostly just a deep, dark chocolatey flavor. Very smooth, and not too sweet!

The throat hit is good. Not overpowering, but it's there.

This juice definitely likes to be vaped "warm". I use it on a 3 ohm DCT at 5+ volts, and it brings out the flavor a bit more that way. I have yet to get a burnt taste out of it, so the ceiling (as far as power goes) must be quite high with this juice. Mod owners wil be especially happy with this one, i would think.

It has an indescribable smoothness to it- I would compare it to feeling like a good RY4 or the "Tribeca" juice, but a totally different flavor than either of them.

Overall, it's awesome, and a pleasant surprise! Thanks again for the sample, and I'll be sure to pick some up in the future.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I haven't made up my mind on this one yet. I like the Mint flavor of Mystic and Kringle's curse and I love the Belgian cocoa but this one doesn't strike my taste buds enough to fall in love with it. I can taste the cocoa but the mint overpowers it for me. Perhaps this one will improve once it steeps for a bit or, since I'm primarily a fan of the tobacco flavors it could just be to much of a mint chocolate candy taste for my preferences.

That being said, I'd definatley recommend anyone who enjoys a mint chocolate to give this one a try.

SeaburyNorton

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2009
New York
seaburynorton.com
Greetings, Fellow Vapers!

I have recently placed two orders from Halo (i'm in love with the Tribeca juice). In both orders I received the very generous 10ml sampler of Shamrock. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to chocolate (pretty much any kind of cocoa) and cannot go anywhere near it.

I'm the only vaper I know of in my area, and I really don't want to just throw it away... so:

If you're interested in two free 10ml sampler bottles of Shamrock, pm me. I will send it to the first person who replies. Halo was good enough to send the samplers, I really don't want to see them go to waste. Both bottles came from orders placed within the last two weeks, and both are untouched/unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread