The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

*New Flavor* Stawberries-n-Cream - Try it now, for free!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by kslice917, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kslice917

kslice917 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2013
    North Canton, OH, USA
    Hello everyone,

We've just added a new flavor to our collection that we're sure you'll love. You can find Strawberries-n-Cream in our "New Flavors" section of our website. We are currently offering this new eJuice in 5mL bottles for just $3.95! Larger sizes will become available shortly.

BUT THERE'S MORE!

That's right! For the next two days (Tuesday & Wednesday), if you want to try this flavor for free, we will be packaging a 5mL bottle of it with your order of 2 or more bottles of eJuice. So go ahead and stock up on your favorite eJuice from us, VaporBomb, and you'll have a chance to try this new flavor free of charge![HR][/HR]
    Stawberries-n-Cream eJuice
    [​IMG]
    Available in 5mL bottles for $3.95​

2. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

3. JackieZombie

JackieZombie Full Member

Feb 12, 2014
    LaFayette, GA, USA
  4. kslice917

Apr 22, 2013
    North Canton, OH, USA
    Yeah, we had an extra bottle of it made up the other day. Came back from the bathroom and found it sitting on my desk! When I'm ready to switch flavors, I can't wait to try it.

5. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    Even though I know what those are in the pic, they still look like Peppermint candies at first glance...

Maybe a stock photo like this might be better?? :)

[​IMG]

6. kslice917

Apr 22, 2013
    North Canton, OH, USA
    I actually had the same concern, and may very well change the picture. I was informed that this eJuice taste like the strawberries and cream life-savers - so I tried to use a picture like that. I guess I'll just have to empty out my tank and try it to see which pic fits best! I do like that one, though!

7. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I just noticed that it says "Stawberries" in the title of the thread and in the 2nd link in the OP (above the pic) :facepalm: ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.