*New Flavor* Stawberries-n-Cream - Try it now, for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Hello everyone,

We've just added a new flavor to our collection that we're sure you'll love. You can find Strawberries-n-Cream in our "New Flavors" section of our website. We are currently offering this new ejuice in 5mL bottles for just $3.95! Larger sizes will become available shortly.

BUT THERE'S MORE!

That's right! For the next two days (Tuesday & Wednesday), if you want to try this flavor for free, we will be packaging a 5mL bottle of it with your order of 2 or more bottles of ejuice. So go ahead and stock up on your favorite ejuice from us, VaporBomb, and you'll have a chance to try this new flavor free of charge!
Stawberries-n-Cream eJuice

Available in 5mL bottles for $3.95​

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Even though I know what those are in the pic, they still look like Peppermint candies at first glance...

Maybe a stock photo like this might be better?? :)

strawberries-cream-X.jpg~original

kslice917

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
North Canton, OH, USA
Even though I know what those are in the pic, they still look like Peppermint candies at first glance...

Maybe a stock photo like this might be better?? :)

strawberries-cream-X.jpg~original

I actually had the same concern, and may very well change the picture. I was informed that this eJuice taste like the strawberries and cream life-savers - so I tried to use a picture like that. I guess I'll just have to empty out my tank and try it to see which pic fits best! I do like that one, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread