New Flavor Tried & Sorry For Being MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
First of all, I want to apologize for being MIA, for awhile. I had 2 deaths in my family. My dad passed away, back on August 16th, then my Great Aunt, (who was shy of being 104 years old, by 20 days), who had been living with my mom and dad, passed away this past February 6th. My mom has been through a lot dealing with both of the funerals, and now she's dealing with my Great Aunt's estate. Her estate is to be divided among 9 nieces and nephews, so mom is having to gather all of the information for the lawyer. Thank goodness all of this will be over with, in about a month. I have been helping her, by running her around, to all of these places.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other hand, I just ordered my first Cinnamon Coffee flavored cartos. I love Cinnamon Coffee, and I must say this is so true to the taste. I felt like I was sitting here drinking a cup of it. Two thumbs up on this flavor, V4L. It is by far one of the best that I have had in awhile. Can't wait to try the Hazelnut Coffee flavor! All I have been vaping, for the past 3 1/2 years, has been Triple Nickel 555, and RazzWOW. I love both of those, but I have finally decided to explore my options. I have tried Butterscotch, which I liked, Grape was a little too sweet for me, and there was one Cherry flavor, that use to come in the fruit sample pack, years ago that I loved, but I have no idea which one it is. I ordered some Cherry flavor, but that wasn't it. I've tried other samples that I have gotten in with my orders, but I didn't care too much for them.

Well, I just wanted to say hello, and let you all know where I have been. I hope everyone is doing well. If any of you have any suggestions, on any of the other flavors, tell me about them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread