New Flavors Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
After waiting many moons to get the kitchen time and Chef Scott time scheduled, it has finally paid off with a some small batches of new flavors.

1:
Kona Mocha.. We had a small test run of this a while ago and produced as much as possible with the ingredients we had left.. Awesome, rich, dark coffee flavor..

2:
Smooth Ginger.. I tried some other ginger e-liquid before and it was good but always had a bitter or strong taste.. My complaining didn't go unnoticed and Scott produced Smooth Ginger.. I haven't put it down since I got a jug yesterday..

3:
Very Berry.. Lot's of berry flavors out there but this one has got an awesome hit and no bitter after taste..

4:
Cran-Almond Torte.. I never considered e-liquid to have a start and a finish but this definitely does.. As it first enters your mouth, you get a great cranberry taste.. Swirl it around a bit, then a light almond taste.. Exhale and a white chocolate taste.. Amazing..

5:
Cinnibiscus..
This one was partly my idea.. After trying a bazillion standard juice flavors, I wanted something exotic, different, light and tasty but with a little zing.. Hibiscus with a pinch of cinnamon does the trick with this delicious flavor.

Hoog

Last edited:

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Are you planning on creating some Cappuccino?!? PLEASE!? :|

By the way... on your website.... your Kona Mocha is showing the same price for the 7ml as it is for the 30ml.

CAPPUCCINO??? PLEASE!!! :w00t:

Thanks for the heads up on the pricing.. Yes, we have cappuccino planned for this weekend if the bottles we ordered ever show up..

Hoog.

MLinVA

Jan 12, 2010
Culpeper, Virginia
My first posting, I got the disposable I ordered. incredibly fast shipping and who wouldn't love the little flashlight. How about that cherry pipe tobacco my brother used to smoke when I was a kid and how about 5 flavor sample packs with a small built in discount? I haven't started vaping yet, first my guyfriend then my daughters guyfriend then me. The scent of the different flavors are amazing, yours are much more rich than the other guys..is bigger always better? Do you sell blank carts?

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Would love to see a whole lot more tobacco flavors in 10 and 30ml, to name a few - Kent, Winston, Cuban cigar, French pipe,...umm..Virginia, Hilton, can't think of where I saw it, but someone had Lucky strike, would like to try that.

Any chance Hoog?

Yes! Ordering tomorrow..

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
My first posting, I got the disposable I ordered. incredibly fast shipping and who wouldn't love the little flashlight. How about that cherry pipe tobacco my brother used to smoke when I was a kid and how about 5 flavor sample packs with a small built in discount? I haven't started vaping yet, first my guyfriend then my daughters guyfriend then me. The scent of the different flavors are amazing, yours are much more rich than the other guys..is bigger always better? Do you sell blank carts?

Bigger is good if you really like a flavor and want to get a bulk discount.. Great idea on the samplers.. Bottles are the biggest delay.. No blank carts though, all with USA mix..

Hoog.

Circumspice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
God's Country
I will be placing a few orders in February and I'm shopping around for new flavors now, in advance of a purchase... I'm somewhat bored with sweet fruity flavors, so can you come up with something buttery or creamy, but not too sweet? I think something with butterscotch would be nice... or how about a hazelnut mocha cappuccino? Or even better yet... why hasn't anyone come up with a buttered popcorn flavor? I would buy that in a heartbeat!!! Now I have to go pop a bag of popcorn! dang! :p

Last edited:

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
Bottles came in finally, If we can schedule the prep area for this weekend we should have some cool stuff on Monday :)

We've got a bunch of regular dekang tobacco flavors coming in also.. Soon hopefully..

Waiting cause I want a 5v 510 pass through couple of batts and some liquid but looking for less then 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread