Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It might be but it could actually be you believe it or not. The problem with artificial flavorings is they’re artificial. Sometimes your body just decides that the cleverly formulated chemicals designed to imitate a particular flavor just don’t cut it anymore. It’s weird but it happens. There isn’t a single cherry flavor I’ve found that didn’t smell like awful cough medicine. I can’t even drink cherry flavored soda anymore.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Your juice may be new and require some steeping time. I'd give it a week, shaking it every now and then and see if the flavors improve.

If not, it's possible it's you and your palate, certainly. Tastebuds regenerate after stopping smoking a while and that can often mean that flavors are quite different than how they "tasted" before. However, occasionally vendors happen to send out newer juice that isn't steeped as long depending on how they make batches of flavors, so I would try a steep to see if they improve before giving up on the flavor entirely.

Best of luck,

Anna

hoth0

Mar 15, 2018
I've been there, I think sometimes it's our taste buds but most of the time the flavor taste very artificial

Hello dears

I bought two new flavors original with the taste of watermelon and I was surprised when they opened flavors not watermelon but a chemical flavor for all different company.

Knowing i bought before and was not same.

Is the problem in the way store or damaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread