New Flavors VG - When?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Hi. I have been trying to be patient, but it has been over a month since we heard anything about the new VG flavors, including vanilla, that you were going to carry. I thought you were getting a significant number of them, but all I have seen for weeks is banana. When will the other flavors be available on your Web site?

eplanet

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi. I have been trying to be patient, but it has been over a month since we heard anything about the new VG flavors, including vanilla, that you were going to carry. I thought you were getting a significant number of them, but all I have seen for weeks is banana. When will the other flavors be available on your Web site?

Hi bitey,

Sorry for the delay...we just received a huge delivery of liquid it was supposed to be both PG and non PG however so far it looks like all PG...We are doing inventories and I will update you as soon as possible...If there is only PG on this delivery it might be a few weeks, but when we update we will have everything...

rfun6

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Tennessee ....
Thank you so much for getting more vg flavors liquid!!:thumbs: It seems so hard to find anywhere.:confused: I just found out I can't use the pg.:cry: Had a reaction to the pg. So it will be vg only for me. I will order some from you as soon as I get more fundage. LOL.
I don't know what everyone else likes, but I enjoy marlboro, flue, cola, dr. pepper, grape, banana, winston. And I see you have most of them in Vg. Way to go !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread