New Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
I have our next order sent to the manufacturer. We'll be getting in approximately 5 new flavorings, and a few more variations of pre-mixed liquids. As well as some small bottles of some custom flavors for our approval for the next order.

We have added a few more steps to the liquid creation process to ensure purifying our liquids more as well as some QA/QC checking procedures. So hopefully you'll see more throat hit, and more kick. Especially with our Unflavored 36mg liquid.

The custom flavors we'll be testing this run are:

The 23 (the new Dr. Pepper with additions discussed in the thread with the review)

Cool Rush Cherry (a Cherry Menthol(not mint but cold hit) Blend)

Carnival Apple ( A caramel Apple)

Snicker (the candy bar? of course baby, it satisfies you :p )

These will NOT be out for sale to the general public this order, these are the tester liquids to ensure the flavors are correct (btw this process is SO MUCH FASTER when I am in china to test :( sorry about not being there). So hopefully we'll be able to offer the flavors being tested by the first or second week of May.

I just wanted people to know some of the items we're doing R&D on so that they can see we're not just twiddling our thumbs!

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
I have our next order sent to the manufacturer. We'll be getting in approximately 5 new flavorings, and a few more variations of pre-mixed liquids. As well as some small bottles of some custom flavors for our approval for the next order.

We have added a few more steps to the liquid creation process to ensure purifying our liquids more as well as some QA/QC checking procedures. So hopefully you'll see more throat hit, and more kick. Especially with our Unflavored 36mg liquid.

The custom flavors we'll be testing this run are:

The 23 (the new Dr. Pepper with additions discussed in the thread with the review)

Cool Rush Cherry (a Cherry Menthol(not mint but cold hit) Blend)

Carnival Apple ( A caramel Apple)

Snicker (the candy bar? of course baby, it satisfies you :p )

These will NOT be out for sale to the general public this order, these are the tester liquids to ensure the flavors are correct (btw this process is SO MUCH FASTER when I am in china to test :( sorry about not being there). So hopefully we'll be able to offer the flavors being tested by the first or second week of May.

I just wanted people to know some of the items we're doing R&D on so that they can see we're not just twiddling our thumbs!

all i can say is....

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the 23 and carnival apple sound DELISH!!!

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Hello I wanted to share my experience w/ Liquid Express

Bought 1 simple bottle to try them out FRIDAY AM
50ml 36mg Taboo
The next morning Rob, called me from California, wanted for me to know that the tracking information was in question, however, product was enroute
As of Monday am. I have it coast to coast and the taste and service are FIRST CLASS, I am not one to promote suppliers, although I am a huge supporter of a few

LIQUID EXPRESS IS A TOP FLIGHT , FIRST CLASS SUPPLIER AND WILL LOOK OUT FOR ALL OF US!!

I PLAN ON BUYING FROM ROB AND LIQUID EXPRESS ON A WEEKLY BASIS

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread