• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Florida Vapers Club website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
I'm creating a website strictly for us Florida vapers to use as a place not only to discuss various topics, but to house picture galleries, event calendars, and possibly user blog sections (don't know how that'll work, yet). I have the hosting site picked out, looks like it'll serve our needs just fine, but I need help coming up with a domain name. I'm looking for something a little more generic for the site, something like 'vapinginflorida.com'. I don't want to limit the site to just a social club site, but a place where we can compile news pertaining to Florida and e-cigs, commentary, discussions, events, etc..., all focused around our home state.

Since I can't link to VF in these forums, I'm going to list the suggestions in the first post so everyone can refer to it, and replicate this list at VF. I'll do the same here for any suggestions made there.

Trying to coordinate between two sites is getting to be cumbersome, and with the climate towards VF here as it is right now, it makes more sense to have a central place to go for all of us to communicate with each other.

The list so far:
vapinginflorida.com
floridavapersclub.com
flvapeclub.com
vapefl.com
vapeclubfl.com
sunshinestatevaping.com

Ivisi

Last edited:

Ivisi

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Orlando, FL
www.composed-chaos.com
Ok, seems the most common from both ECF and VF was floridavapersclub.com, so that's what I went with.

http://www.floridavapersclub.com is now up, and for now simply has a forum set up. There's more coming over the next few days, the details of which have been posted on the site.

So visit, register for the site, and start making it the goto place for us Floridians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread