Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hello, MR Imeo..... What size batteries go inside the GG Slim..... Will it have adapters for the 901 and 510...... Will it be able to use the AFS...... Looks very nice and good vapor production for such a small E-Cig...... Good Luck......

AAA battery, adapters yes and AFS too!!

Thanks alot ab:):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Crash, thanks my friend for the proposal, it was my first thought!!! I have done it with 2 AAA batteries but the last minute I cut the tube in lathe. I do it because I wanted to saw how small I can make it and thin too, and because my new atties are not ready yet.

Its a project for the Greek market too because my Greek friends want the slim one.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Crash, thanks my friend for the proposal, it was my first thought!!! I have done it with 2 AAA batteries but the last minute I cut the tube in lathe. I do it because I wanted to saw how small I can make it and thin too, and because my new atties are not ready yet.

Its a project for the Greek market too because my Greek friends want the slim one.

Well I wish you luck, but if you do decide to make it to where it can use 2 AAA batteries, I think it should be with a extensions sleeve, instead of just making a really long one, so people could have both options and all they would have to buy is the extra sleeve. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Well I wish you luck, but if you do decide to make it to where it can use 2 AAA batteries, I think it should be with a extensions sleeve, instead of just making a really long one, so people could have both options and all they would have to buy is the extra sleeve. :)

I will not put a sleeve for a simple reason Crash. Slim must stay slim, the slimmest in the market. If I put sleeves it will be at 14mm. Its still slim but I want the perfection. I tried to reach the real cig width. But thats the best we can get from this battery. We cant make it slimmer because threads will come outside the GG:lol:. Its the last point we can reach as humans.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I will not put a sleeve for a simple reason Crash. Slim must stay slim, the slimmest in the market. If I put sleeves it will be at 14mm. Its still slim but I want the perfection. I tried to reach the real cig width. But thats the best we can get from this battery. We cant make it slimmer because threads will come outside the GG:lol:. Its the last point we can reach as humans.

Ah okay that makes sense, silly me :lol:

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
How is the vapor production on this new Slim model...... I think it would be a bit of genious or a miracle if a AAA battery can push much vapor...... Have to wait and see .....
We're talking 3.7v 10440 AAA batteries here, Art, the vapour is exactly the same as you'd get on any 3.7v device. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread