New girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

RescueDogs

Aug 10, 2018
BTW - Your Kit probably came with some Extra coils.

Is there any Printing on them? And what does it say?
Thank u so much to y’all for taking the time to try and help me get this....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 21
Reactions: stols001

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Ahh. It's a Voopoo Mojo. Never heard of it..:eek: However, it's Voopoo which is good and it's a variable wattage device.
I’m unsure how to adjust settings but even more I wouldn’t know which settings would be best. Funnny I can work an iPhone blindfolded but this thingy here is just so confusing. Hope my settings are safe
I recently received a yellow VooPoo Mojo for review. I haven't used it a whole lot yet as I have been somewhat distracted lately with health issues.

You can usually find a You Tube video that shows a review or tutorial for almost any vape setup.

RescueDogs

Aug 10, 2018
I recently received a yellow VooPoo Mojo for review. I haven't used it a whole lot yet as I have been somewhat distracted lately with health issues.

You can usually find a You Tube video that shows a review or tutorial for almost any vape setup.

Thank u. I’ll watch the videos

I pray ur health issues are resolved very soon. Take care and thank u

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

Indeed! It's how I live my life nowadays.
Not just vape stuff either - everything imaginable.

Today, I switched on my TV, asked Google to search for something by talking to my mobile phone, sent the picture to my TV and then watched a great demonstration for 8 minutes how to do it. Magic.

Actually, more than magic. With magic you never really understand.

I like to read, but sometimes watching is even better. Certainly describing how to 'build' a rebuildable atomizer is easier demonstrated than explained in words.

I love it. :thumb:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thank u so much to y’all for taking the time to try and help me get this....

I looked around and couldn't really tell what type of Coil Wire is used in those coils.

But I'm pretty Sure that they are Not Nickel. Because Nickel should Only be used in TC Mode. So if they were, I'm pretty sure that it would have been listed as a Nickel Coil.

All that said, It means that you should be able to run those coils in Wattage Mode. And that is what I would do.

Switch the Mod to Wattage Mode.
Set the Wattage using the Up/Down Buttons to around 35 Watts.
Then take a Few Hits.

If it Isn't giving you a Strong Enough hit, then bump the Wattage up 5 More Watts. Then Repeat until it taste right.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone. I’m new here. I purchased my ecig kit last night and am really excited to give up analogs? Once and for all. Thank y’all for letting me join. Blessings to all
Welcome and glad you joined.
The information below may help you to obtain a good foundation of vaping knowledge.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
Vaping and Inhaling: Everything You Need To Know
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
http://guidetovaping.com/category/e-cig-beginner/
Vape 101: Here's Everything You Need to Know about Vaping
6 Quick & Useful Vaping Tips for Beginners
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...up-the-vaping-ladder-with-egos-and-mods.5058/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...nk-or-what-a-guide-to-juice-attachments.3230/
"4. Coughing
Probably the most common symptom of tobacco smoking cessation, along with sputum / phlegm production. The severity and duration may depend on how heavy a smoker you were before switching, and how many cigarettes are smoked while transitioning to vaping."
re: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/t...g-tobacco-and-changing-to-an-ecigarette.3305/
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/coughing-at-the-begining.745909/
One point you may want to know, your advanced sub ohm tank can be replaced with almost any tank you may desire. Your mod box (battery) will fire most all 510 connected tanks.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

RescueDogs

Aug 10, 2018
Welcome and glad you joined.
The information below may help you to obtain a good foundation of vaping knowledge.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
Vaping and Inhaling: Everything You Need To Know
https://spinfuel.com/new-vapers-start/
ECigarette Academy: Essential Need to Know for New Vapers
http://guidetovaping.com/category/e-cig-beginner/
Vape 101: Here's Everything You Need to Know about Vaping
6 Quick & Useful Vaping Tips for Beginners
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum
"4. Coughing
Probably the most common symptom of tobacco smoking cessation, along with sputum / phlegm production. The severity and duration may depend on how heavy a smoker you were before switching, and how many cigarettes are smoked while transitioning to vaping."
re: A list of symptoms when quitting tobacco and changing to an ecigarette
Coughing at the begining
One point you may want to know, your advanced sub ohm tank can be replaced with almost any tank you may desire. Your mod box (battery) will fire most all 510 connected tanks.

Thank u so much for the info. The coughing has almost completely stopped. I’d say about 80% of the cough is gone. Also didn’t know about the tanks being able to be switched. I’ll have to research my product better. Thank u

RescueDogs

Aug 10, 2018
Rescue...It's convenient to walk across the street, of course, to start vaping...but in the future you may want to use the internet to buy vaping equipment...

VooPoo Mojo Kit...$36 + 3 (60ml.) bottles ejuice...$24 = $60...

Vapecrawler

Buy E-Liquid and Ejuice on Sale - Cheap E Juice 120mL and 60mL and Vape Juice Wholesale | LNW

Omg the kit online is half the price and I spent 24 on each bottle of juice. I’ll be buying online from this day forward. Vapecrawler saved to favourites. Thank u

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Omg the kit online is half the price and I spent 24 on each bottle of juice. I’ll be buying online from this day forward. Vapecrawler saved to favourites. Thank u
Still money well spent. It got you vaping, and it got you here.

RescueDogs

Aug 10, 2018
Still money well spent. It got you vaping, and it got you here.

Yes so very true. You know I’ve only been vaping for 5 days and already my throat congestion and phlegm from cigs is ALMOST entirely gone. I’m super proud of myself and pray for the strength to continue this forever. Although I’m really vaping often. I’m searching the boards now for how much is too much without starting a new thread.

PS. I love this community. The encouragement and kindness here has really helped me ♥️

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Yes so very true. You know I’ve only been vaping for 5 days and already my throat congestion and phlegm from cigs is ALMOST entirely gone. I’m super proud of myself and pray for the strength to continue this forever. Although I’m really vaping often. I’m searching the boards now for how much is too much without starting a new thread.

PS. I love this community. The encouragement and kindness here has really helped me ♥️
You vape as much as you need to. I chain vaped hard at first, and even more so when I’d get a craving.

It does take a while for the brain to realize this is where the nic is going to come from now. And you’ll know if you over do it because you’ll likely get a headache. Just drink some water and it should go away in a few minutes.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Just keep chugging along RescueDogs. You're doing Great. So be Very Proud of Yourself.

I'm not sure how much you spent every Month on Cigarettes? But when I switched, I told myself even if I spent the same amount on e-Cigarettes, it was worth it. Because Cigarettes were Killing me. And I just couldn't Quit them.

reonreon

Moved On
Aug 13, 2018
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I’m searching the boards now for how much is too much

If you Google nicotine you'll find 100's of studies regarding how nicotine by itself (without the 4,000 other harmful/carcinogenic substances in cigarette smoke)...is not only NOT harmful...but even possibly healthful...

(And....especially for us "older" vapers...nicotine is still the only substance proven, so far, to actually delay/prevent the onset of senile dementia/Alzheimer's.)…

So...I'm not sure that there even IS...if you're not getting jittery/headaches...such a "thing" as vaping "too much" nicotine...

Last edited:

RescueDogs

Aug 10, 2018
hows going??
It’s going amazing. I haven’t Had an analogue smoke in almost 5 days There have been moments where I have really craved but I use my device often and try to get the thought out of my head and within minutes I’m satisfied from the nicotine through my device...

I smoked 30 cigarettes a day for approximately 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread